GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yippee! New Special Reserve Discount Mag"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/07/01 at 10:56
Regular
Hey, guess what came through the door this morning?

Well, if you haven't guessed by the title of the post already, then I guess you need your eyes examining. Yes, it was my new Carling membership mag....er...no, Special Reserve Discount mag. Yea!

Members page has now moved to the back, where you can see a 'moody' er-no trying to enter an eminen lookalike competition and...er....a sheep (well, sheepy, obviously)

They've decided to name all the top 30 posters of all time (meaning that I'm on it, yeah!) and also the top 20 GAD and FAD winners, just showing that I really need to improve my GAD score. ;-)

All this and more, coming through your letterbox soon!

Not a member? What's wrong with you?

;-)
Sat 07/07/01 at 10:56
"possibly impossible"
Hey, guess what came through the door this morning?

Well, if you haven't guessed by the title of the post already, then I guess you need your eyes examining. Yes, it was my new Carling membership mag....er...no, Special Reserve Discount mag. Yea!

Members page has now moved to the back, where you can see a 'moody' er-no trying to enter an eminen lookalike competition and...er....a sheep (well, sheepy, obviously)

They've decided to name all the top 30 posters of all time (meaning that I'm on it, yeah!) and also the top 20 GAD and FAD winners, just showing that I really need to improve my GAD score. ;-)

All this and more, coming through your letterbox soon!

Not a member? What's wrong with you?

;-)
Sat 07/07/01 at 11:01
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Chuching. I also got mine this morning. I wasn't expecting it though as I thought that I needed to renew my membership. Although then I noticed the important fact. The renewal sheet says that my membership is COMING to and end, not that it has finished.

Also does er-no actually look like that. He is nothing like what I thought he would look like.

(;o|
Sat 07/07/01 at 11:26
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Coo, I'm gonna go down to my local SR ( Chelmsford ) and pick up a copy.
Sat 07/07/01 at 11:32
Er-no doesn't look like the happy chirpy lad he is on here.
Sat 07/07/01 at 12:05
"possibly impossible"
Looks like someone has just told him some bad news.....
Sat 07/07/01 at 12:09
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
That top posters list is sooooooo out of date.
Sat 07/07/01 at 14:37
Regular
er-no does look how I expected, in a way. He doesn't look like a Mac user though. :0)
Sat 07/07/01 at 14:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
That was below the belt :)
Sat 07/07/01 at 15:04
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I see Fur Fighters is now a free gift. Has anybody played it. I have 5 reddies and it says that it got 91% but it also says that Carmageddon for the N64 got 93% and N64 Mag gave it 8%. I wouldn't give it much more either, it was terrible.
Sat 07/07/01 at 15:08
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I'm getting Fur Fighters on the PS2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.