GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yippee! New Special Reserve Discount Mag"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/07/01 at 10:56
Regular
Hey, guess what came through the door this morning?

Well, if you haven't guessed by the title of the post already, then I guess you need your eyes examining. Yes, it was my new Carling membership mag....er...no, Special Reserve Discount mag. Yea!

Members page has now moved to the back, where you can see a 'moody' er-no trying to enter an eminen lookalike competition and...er....a sheep (well, sheepy, obviously)

They've decided to name all the top 30 posters of all time (meaning that I'm on it, yeah!) and also the top 20 GAD and FAD winners, just showing that I really need to improve my GAD score. ;-)

All this and more, coming through your letterbox soon!

Not a member? What's wrong with you?

;-)
Wed 11/07/01 at 17:44
Was it just mine or did everyone's special reserve mag have a £1 price near the barcode, what's that all about?
Wed 11/07/01 at 15:49
Regular
"..."
yeah, it was a good laugh.
Wed 11/07/01 at 15:46
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
construction site level? I take it you mean Vertigo :D. It's like lemmings on that map expect at least one person to accidently fall to their deaths of the side :D
Wed 11/07/01 at 14:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've got Gamespy Arcade. Can't play any games on it as I have router issues which I am not qualified to deal with.
Wed 11/07/01 at 11:54
Regular
"..."
Went on a Dust server for a while, but everyone on there had pings of about 40... I may aswell have been shooting myself!

I also downloaded gamespy arcade but couldn't figure out how to search for people?!!

Anyway i think we killed each other an "equal" amount of times... well sort of..! That construction site type level was cool.
Wed 11/07/01 at 10:55
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Darkus where did you go last night? I looked for you on gamespy but couldnt find you :/ I wanted to whip you at CS again :D
Wed 11/07/01 at 09:14
Regular
"..."
No probs.
Tue 10/07/01 at 20:22
Darkus wrote:
> The carry case is an OFFICIAL NINTENDO Product and it looks like
> this: (I know as i had to take the photos of it for the
> mag...)

Thanks very much Darkus!
Tue 10/07/01 at 19:16
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Yeh! I found transparency so thats another spray I can use!

http:// www.robsonherlock.clara.net/ babyingame.jpg
What do you think of this one? I think its funny :D
Tue 10/07/01 at 17:29
Regular
"..."
gotta go dude, will check it tomorrow.
as for transparancys they are well easy. just colour all the background in a certain blue in wally bit by bit. easy!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.