GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi Im New Here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/06/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I've been watching for a while and i think that everybody hates everybody on these forums. I am into RPG's just now, Front Misssion 4 being one of my favourites. Anybody an Rpg fan? Recommend any games or new imports i should get? thanks
Wed 16/06/04 at 21:39
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Just passing my days with a bit of pandora tomorrow, front mission 3
> and 4 and La Pucelle at the moment

Ah the classics... I've got La Pucelle on order and am expecting it in a week. Looks good and good reviews. I see Disgaea's got a good following on this site. Why is there two topics on that though? Pandora tommorow i got a shot of, liked it but then got fed up. Where are you on this?
Also have you ever played Dynasty Warriors? It is a good stress reliever if you've had a hard day, hack and slasher with tactics good game.
Wed 16/06/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
More of the social interaction really then anything else, the fact i was good as well just helped matters, :-D Not so good at Socom 2 though, they ruined that in my opinion, made it far too arcadey.

Just passing my days with a bit of pandora tomorrow, front mission 3 and 4 and La Pucelle at the moment
Wed 16/06/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I dispanded from the clan last night. I need some time for other games you know? I have too many games that i can handle and that my friends play, they gave me a few games to get through that they enjoyed and have to give back next week. I was pretty useless on Socom, i cant remember what rank i was but put it this way if you thought of a number above a thousand and trebled it, you would have to treble it again :D
Still enjoyed it though
Wed 16/06/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
What's your name on Socom then?
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Rpg's are my favourite and always will be but i like playing Socom Online, that makes the game supreme. GT series is good aswell, looking forward to that and Killer 7.
"period drama"
Achilles wrote:
> I enjoyed the storyline very much. We all have diffrent tastes though.

I suppose it was pretty to look at, but cut-scenes were so few and far between after about 20 hours of tedious dungeon-trawling I'd forgotten where the plot had got up to.

Plus shameless cliched dialogue, random, rubbish time-travelling guff, shoddy explantions and weak incentives.

But, as you say - different tastes, different tastes : P
Wed 16/06/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh yea i'd agree with that if i had the choice between tactics and 7 i'd go for tactics every time. Was a good little thing that added Cloud in as a secret character. Loved the Ninjas in that game, had a whole team of them :-D

Do like sports games and stealthy type games as well, just that RPG's are my favourite
Wed 16/06/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I have a wide taste of games though. The ff series was good for a u.k gamer like myself. ( At the time when i had'nt discovered Import ) FF7 was good but i feel that Tactics justed edged it that far.
Wed 16/06/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Indeed i have, when everyone was off buying Final Fantasy 7 i was buying that along with Suikoden and Vandal Hearts. Love the games although i feel when they changed the battle system to 3 teams of 2 in Suikoden 3 it did kind of ruin it a bit. Love the 108 character idea though.
Wed 16/06/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Achilles wrote:
> Im into Dark Cloud 2, Champions of Norrath at the moment.
> I get my stuff from importmadness.com, what about you?
>
>
> Got me some contacts in Japan and America who send me games.My
> favourite people in the whole world hehe

Very Lucky indeed. Have you by anychance played the Suikoden series? I really love the gameplay in that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.