GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi Im New Here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/06/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I've been watching for a while and i think that everybody hates everybody on these forums. I am into RPG's just now, Front Misssion 4 being one of my favourites. Anybody an Rpg fan? Recommend any games or new imports i should get? thanks
Sat 19/06/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmm this summer?

Probably be picking up Driver 3 soon, along with Star Ocean 3 in August and also the new Winning Eleven game. That should keep me busy for a while.

I don't know why people bother cheating in a game either, they pay their money so they can just skip levels and get told how to do everything? I remember back in the old days when games were actually tough instead of the easy stuff that gets churned out nowadays. Wasn't any Gamefaqs then to help me out yet i just stuck with it and completed it.

For instance today on Front Mission 3, i got slaughtered in the battle with Jose when you're escaping from the base, instead of cheating and going onto Gamefaqs i just levelled up a bit and went back and whooped his ass quite easily. Far greater sense of achivement
Sat 19/06/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Yeah sensible. So what are you looking forward to this summer then?
Don't know much about any upcoming RPG's in the market, just waiting for games like GTA and GT. Im stuck on a few games just now and was thinking of asknig for help on this site but then thought whats the point in having a game if theres no challenge? Thats why i wonder how people post these topics on here.
Sat 19/06/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
No i've got it already it's just i found Front Mission 3 in the pre owned section at a game store the other week so i've been playing that along with La Pucelle Tactics and so FM4 hasn't had a look in yet. Just want to finish 3 before going on to 4 you know
Sat 19/06/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Have you played 4?
or is it on your to get list?
I have all the games i want just now, but as you said in another topic, looking forward to Timesplitters 3
Sat 19/06/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Have they changed the gameplay in 4 so you can target whatever part you want or is still the same? Also are the legs seperate now, always thought it'd be good to take one of the legs out and watch the enemy just topple over.

Soon as i finish 3 i'll get down to that, got the american version the other day yet still haven't touched it.
Sat 19/06/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
They've certainly come along way since the last one though.
In 4 i thought everything was top-notch, the gameplay 10, the storyline 10 and the graphics 7. Great game still enjoying it just now.
Sat 19/06/04 at 22:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Speaking of Front Mission 3, how annoying is that main character? Every little thing and he's shouting and screaming.

Everything else is great about it though, Ryogo is funny, storyline is good, couple of twists already and the gameplay is great, would have preferred being able to select what part i was going to attack with one attack weapons but ah well.
Wed 16/06/04 at 21:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Achilles wrote:
> Well, Thanks for the chat Lalakersrule :D

Not a problem i like a good chat about importing. Don't get to talk about it much on here

> I hope to catch you on again, i will be
> on most days because i noticed alot of you complain about new people
> (or something ) spamming? and never coming back.

I only have a go at stupid newbies who make pointless topics and spam the threads with unrelated tripe. Make a interesting topic that's actually about the PS2 which you have done then i'm more than happy to talk with you. Sure that goes for most people on here. We only attack the people who deserve it. Stick the way you are and you'll be fine

> I really enjoyed our chat thenk you very much. You have made me feel
> very welcome and i thank you, goodnight.

goodnight mate
Wed 16/06/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Well, Thanks for the chat Lalakersrule :D
Im off to watch Big Brother. I hope to catch you on again, i will be on most days because i noticed alot of you complain about new people (or something ) spamming? and never coming back.
I really enjoyed our chat thank you very much. You have made me feel very welcome and i thank you, goodnight.
Wed 16/06/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Achilles wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> Just passing my days with a bit of pandora tomorrow, front mission 3
> and 4 and La Pucelle at the moment
>
> Ah the classics... I've got La Pucelle on order and am expecting it
> in a week. Looks good and good reviews. I see Disgaea's got a good
> following on this site. Why is there two topics on that though?

I kind of stirred the interests of the gamers around here about Disgaea and now that it's out people are finally able to talk about it as it's out in Europe now whereas before i had the American version, which many didn't have access to

> Pandora tommorow i got a shot of, liked it but then got fed up. Where
> are you on this?

Second level, not played it that much, just going through it slowly at the moment, not my most important game at the moment.

> Also have you ever played Dynasty Warriors? It is a good stress
> reliever if you've had a hard day, hack and slasher with tactics good
> game.

I have actually been pondering getting this but then something else always grabs my attention, i do have Romance of the Three Kingdoms, which is pretty similar though isn't it? Like that game alot

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.