GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Limewire Help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/01/07 at 06:59
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Err i appear to deleted all my music by accident. I went into Library and thinking i was clearing the records, deleted the saved files. They've not gone to the recycle bin so i cant just restore them.
It's 2 years worth of downloads and rare songs that it took me ages to find, so i will cry if i cant get them back. Can anyone help?
Tue 02/01/07 at 17:42
Regular
"lets go back"
Thats it. Im buying a Mac.
Tue 02/01/07 at 15:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
You don't want System Restore ... you want Time Machine!!
Tue 02/01/07 at 12:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
it`s all about drive allocation, as long as the specific segment of drive space hasn`t been overwritten, you should be ok, but sometimes the saving process can be a trifle sporadic and cause you to lose a few things during a recovery.

one of my drives decided to "check itself for errors" on boot a year or so ago and deleted all my programs, conveniently timed to be at a crucial time in my uni project at the time. top notch! :D
Tue 02/01/07 at 11:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Seem to have lost a few things but i think they can be replaced. It's a shame it doesn't keep files for longer, there were some photos and conversations that i deleted in anger that i regret.
Tue 02/01/07 at 10:46
Regular
"I may return"
Well that was good. Just under 4 hours :)
Although you received the needed info about half an hour ago, so that makes an average of about 2 hours :D
Tue 02/01/07 at 10:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Sly Fox wrote:
> Google "freeundelete" and download it to a pen drive if
> possible.
> Run it and it will allow you to recover the files if they
> haven't been overwritten.

Magnificent! Mwah! I owe you
Tue 02/01/07 at 10:37
Regular
Let us know how it goes Nin, hopefully you'll be able to restore everything.
Tue 02/01/07 at 10:10
Regular
"YTS Primate"
Google "freeundelete" and download it to a pen drive if possible.
Run it and it will allow you to recover the files if they haven't been overwritten.
Tue 02/01/07 at 10:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Twain wrote:
> system Restore? I doubt it, but it might work.

First thing i did, it didn't work. Whats even worse is i lost a load of sound files with it, personal things that cant be replaced, unlike the music.
Tue 02/01/07 at 09:53
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
system Restore? I doubt it, but it might work.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.