GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst final fantasy."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/06/04 at 12:20
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
What is the worst final fantasy game Squaresoft has made.

Final Fantasy IX It was terrible. Monkey boy didn't cut the mustard did he.
Thu 20/01/05 at 21:06
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
it's also incredibly easy and has no storyline
Sun 26/12/04 at 00:02
"period drama"
X-2 is a rehash with all the good bits taken out, and the already familiar experience degraded and insulted and confused to painfully shallow lengths.
Fri 24/12/04 at 20:29
Regular
"The king of TS"
one-eye wrote:
> I'd have to join the bandwagon and say X-2. I've never been so
> disappointed with a game I expected much more from.

Really! I've just got FF X like a few days ago, ive already spent 12 hours on it. lol.

Whats so bad about it. Or is there something particularly bad about X 2?
Fri 03/12/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
I'witch-king wrote:
> 8 is definitely teh worst. Utterly unplayable.

Thats nonsense! It's a good involving game, not as good as a few others yes, but I wouldn't call it unplayable.
Fri 19/11/04 at 12:48
Regular
isn x-2 supose to be dance related. abit of a change from the rest of blowing the crap out of mosters.
Thu 18/11/04 at 20:24
Regular
"Monster kill!"
i thought ffv11 was kinda a bad game, it had horrible graphics, and i couldnt even get past the first level (big boss, bomb stuff).
Thu 11/11/04 at 21:41
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
even though some of the early FF's were a bit naff they don't even come close to the shiteness that was FFX2
Wed 20/10/04 at 22:49
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
I'd have to join the bandwagon and say X-2. I've never been so disappointed with a game I expected much more from.
Wed 20/10/04 at 17:27
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
8 is definitely teh worst. Utterly unplayable.
Tue 19/10/04 at 23:58
Regular
"Bicycle"
Meh, they're all decent.

FFI and FFII weren't too good though.

A bit odd really...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.