GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst final fantasy."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/06/04 at 12:20
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
What is the worst final fantasy game Squaresoft has made.

Final Fantasy IX It was terrible. Monkey boy didn't cut the mustard did he.
Thu 17/03/05 at 17:57
Regular
Marinky_Kongshi wrote:

>
> And here's a simple question for you(hopefully). If you don't like
> the first two, then why did you carry on in this series/franchise?
> Just a question though, you don't have to answer. Or do you?...

Because they're all so different.
Thu 17/03/05 at 17:42
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Not to be rude but this thread is truely crap! "I like this game." "No, you can't like this game!" "Why not? I'm allowed to have an opinion aren't I?" "NO YOU CAN'T!!! If I say this game sucks then that means no one else can like it!!!!!!!!!"

See where I'm going here? If not then let me speak slower for you(or just type it out). You all are entitled to your own opinion, so stop telling others what to think!

And here's a simple question for you(hopefully). If you don't like the first two, then why did you carry on in this series/franchise? Just a question though, you don't have to answer. Or do you?...
Sat 12/03/05 at 15:44
Regular
Final Fantasy 9 was possibly my favourite, I can't believe he said it was bad. I'd say my least favourite so far was Final Fantasy 8 because it was just a little too serious.
Thu 10/03/05 at 17:31
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
kurt wrote:
> i thought ffv11 was kinda a bad game, it had horrible graphics, and i
> couldnt even get past the first level (big boss, bomb stuff).

Thats reminded me! Why are Final Fantasy introducing levels into an RPG? This is madness and has got to stop. As the saying goes: 'if it aint broke, dont fix it', and i hope Square Enix realise that.
(I feel better after that little rant)
Thu 10/03/05 at 17:31
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Some of FFX's music was brilliant and the beggining bit to FFX-2's was great.
Thu 10/03/05 at 17:29
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Final Fantasy IX was a masterpiece. FFX and X-2 however were atrocious. The person who made all the music had left after FFIX and the quality of FInal Fantasy games has gone down as well. I hope FFXII is better than FFX and X-2.
Mon 07/03/05 at 21:28
Regular
If F.F.F says it sucks - it sucks, capiche?
Tue 08/02/05 at 01:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm going to stick my neck out and say X-2 is the worst dspite not playing it, i watched a clip of the girls dancing and it made me feel sick. I'm also beggining to hate FFX as it can't hold my interest, it's too linear and the plot seems too simple for how far i've gotten.
Wed 02/02/05 at 08:14
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
2 I don't like.
1 is excellent fun.
6 Kefka
7 Submarine Mini-Game was the best part :P
8 *shoots self in mouth*
9 easy to get to grips with, a thoroughly enjoyable, yet understandable game to play through.
10 I liked it. The sphere grid was a bit muuuuh, but thought the actual gameplay was majestic.
10-2 it was good. For about a week. Then the novelty wore off.
Fri 21/01/05 at 15:11
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I enjoyed IX alot. i'd say 2 was a bit crap. 1 was genius due to the beggining scripting.

*Walks into castle*

"My daughter has been kidnapped go rescue her!"

"Ok"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.