GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Leaked Xbox 2 info"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/06/04 at 12:42
Regular
[URL]http://news.spong.com/detail/news.asp?prid=6994[/URL]

Possibly anyway.

HDD? Still no decision, although "games will have access to a variety of storage devices, including connected devices (memory units, USB storage) and remote devices (networked PCs, Xbox Live)"

Does this mean Xbox2<->PC connectivity i.e. transferring save games, maps, DLC etc?

Interesting.
Thu 24/06/04 at 14:25
Regular
Import Madness have been great for me. I've ordered 4 games from them for my cube, all for £36 inc postage and they have all arrived within 5 days.
Thu 24/06/04 at 13:58
Regular
It's not 'they', it's one guy who set it up through eBay after he was sick of crap services and stupid prices from the likes of Goblin Direct and Import Madness. He is 100% trust worthy and won't let you down. I pay by Paypal and have the game around 5-6 days after. It's a long winded email that I can't bring off the top of my head.
Thu 24/06/04 at 13:57
Regular
Ooh, I doubt I'll be on that late, I start work at 6am!

Er, Do they have a website? If so, you might as well just post the link here and I can go from there
Thu 24/06/04 at 13:56
"I love yo... lamp."
If you wouldn't mind Ali, could you introduce me to your "contact"?

I've got a rather predictable email address - notoriousbiggles at hotmail.

One of my other reasons for considering imports is Worms 3D on Live.

Ta.
Thu 24/06/04 at 13:54
Regular
Yeah, got tomorrow off work so I will be on until the early hours anyway after football and what not. Will be towards the back end though, 11pm ish is when I usually go on.
Thu 24/06/04 at 13:52
Regular
Can do that then if ya like. I'll most probably be on SC tonight.
Thu 24/06/04 at 13:51
Regular
I am at work so won't be home until around 4:30pm. I will either mail you or if you are up for some Splinter Cell CO-OP tonight I will lob the details over then.
Thu 24/06/04 at 13:48
Regular
Yeah, ok. If you could email me the details to r2001uk at hotmail dot com, I'd appreciate it :)
Thu 24/06/04 at 13:46
Regular
Supposedly early September although some places have mid August down now. Definitley worth importing as that is near to the release of Fable in the States which will be one game I will sit down and play without any others on the go. If you want to import it I will pass you on to a really decent importer who I deal with through email. £33.99 for all games including P&P with no additional customs or tax charges to worry about. Games take around 5-6 days to arrive from order. Top bloke as well.
Thu 24/06/04 at 13:43
Regular
Hmm, sounds very good. What's the UK release date again? If it's soon, there would be no point in me importing it - I'll just wait.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.