GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Viewtiful Joe"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I've been wondering for a while if i should get this. It is ne of the most sceptical games for me this year. The graphics and gameplay have been awarded with the recognition of 3 award nominations. Its just the style of the game that im not sure about. Do you think i should get it or not?
Sat 26/06/04 at 00:00
Regular
Driv3r and Viewtiful Joe are very worthwhile titles and two of the highlights this year for PS2 owners.
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:52
"period drama"
Yes I've got it. I think it's one the the most original + addictive + beautiful + challenging + wonderful games of recent times.
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Viewtiful Joe is a brilliant, original game, but it does become very difficult. If you think you can handle it then you should get it.
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:35
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Get it. You should be creaming yourself just to play such a GC legend.

Have you got it? What do you think of the game?
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:34
"period drama"
Get it. You should be creaming yourself just to play such a GC legend.
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:31
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Clazon wrote:
> played it on GC and i guess you have to experience it. hard to
> explain, but great fun if you get into it. I got a little annoyed
> after a while though.

I get what your saying mate :D I played it but am a bit uncertain of it, just like Driv3r aswell. I dont like renting games either, waste of money. Im just really unsure of it. I would like a few points on what people think are the good points and bad points of the game.
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:28
Regular
"The Red Shift"
played it on GC and i guess you have to experience it. hard to explain, but great fun if you get into it. I got a little annoyed after a while though.
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I've been wondering for a while if i should get this. It is ne of the most sceptical games for me this year. The graphics and gameplay have been awarded with the recognition of 3 award nominations. Its just the style of the game that im not sure about. Do you think i should get it or not?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.