GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Viewtiful Joe"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I've been wondering for a while if i should get this. It is ne of the most sceptical games for me this year. The graphics and gameplay have been awarded with the recognition of 3 award nominations. Its just the style of the game that im not sure about. Do you think i should get it or not?
Fri 08/10/04 at 19:28
Regular
Anyone who doesn't buy this is a fool, just been playing it and its pretty uberish.

And only £19.99. Bargain.
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:24
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
indeed w00t, j00 n00b.
Wed 06/10/04 at 18:23
"period drama"
w00t!
Wed 06/10/04 at 12:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You slugs, you should all buy it.

It's amazing.

VJ2 is out soon on Cube!

WOOT!
Tue 05/10/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I haven't got it yet though, I went to 4 shops and none of them even had it.
Tue 05/10/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I have already made a topic like this but hey it deserves another by someone else, have any of you unlocked dante yet?
Tue 05/10/04 at 17:35
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Finally out on PS2, yes. Picked up a copy for 20 g's. Fantastic to play.
Sat 31/07/04 at 22:35
Regular
"The Red Shift"
maddmun wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
> I didn't think it was as hard as you guys are making it.
>
> Kid mode is easy, and adult mode is only slightly challenging, but
> once you unlock the otehr difficulties, it gets a little more
> difficult (I can't complete the first chapter on the thingy
> difficulty, though I am using Silvia for it, maybe that causes
> problems)

Oh yeah. I know what you mean. I've played it on the difficulty you're talking about. I remember that it wasn't exactly easy cos I didn't do it all at once, but I doubt it would take that much longer than I applied.

I remember playing this one boss who made me freak, so yeah. Perhaps I over looked a bit.
:)
Sat 31/07/04 at 11:25
Regular
VJ2 is also coming out on PS2 - I believe that has a cooperative feature where one player plays as Sylvia. I could be wrong though.
Fri 30/07/04 at 21:57
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> I didn't think it was as hard as you guys are making it.

Kid mode is easy, and adult mode is only slightly challenging, but once you unlock the otehr difficulties, it gets a little more difficult (I can't complete the first chapter on the thingy difficulty, though I am using Silvia for it, maybe that causes problems)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.