GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda (GC) Hit miss or mabey"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/07/04 at 00:32
"Hi"
For the last 2 or so months the only words that I can think of are:

Blades will Bleed
Sheilds will Shatter
But as the Light fades
Will the Hero rise again
Or will darkness reign

So I was wondering is everybody as physced up as I am?

Will it be a HIT, MISS or MABEY
Mon 05/07/04 at 21:22
Regular
Fair enough - you're missing out on one of the best Zelda games so far!
Mon 05/07/04 at 23:29
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I found LttP rather dissapointing.

Get Link's Awakening.. loads better.
Tue 06/07/04 at 08:09
"The Will of D."
One of the rumours flying aroung is that this game is totally different as you lose no matter what or something, but perhaps manage to beat him in the end and restore peace once again.
Tue 06/07/04 at 14:03
Regular
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> Wind Waker would have been a great game graphically if they
> had paid some decent japanese anime' drawers the characters would
> have looked much better than say out of Power Puff girls.

Spot on!

Anyone who watches Japanese animé here and there will know that cel shading has tonnes of potential.
Tue 06/07/04 at 14:45
Regular
When all those enemies are coming over the hill in the trailer - is that an army?

In The Wind Waker, fighting all those enemies when the frozen Hyrule came to life was great fun, but it should have been much harder. If Nintendo focus this game around a war, and have battle sections, it would - to be it frankly - be the best game ever. For example, as the hero of time, you lead an army for the side of good against evil - imagine fighting hordes of enemies on a battlefield.

No game has ever recreated a Lord of the Rings/Troy/etc style fight, where you fight from the perspective of one person - Nintendo could do it.
Wed 07/07/04 at 08:06
"The Will of D."
What about just Link against an entire army?? Now that would be cool, just him on Epona slashing the enemy down from horseback, then to get off and fight your way through every enemy til your the last man standing.
Wed 07/07/04 at 11:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ninja Zelda Gaiden.

Yummyummy
Thu 08/07/04 at 01:07
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Do you realise that there was going to be a game called 'Zelda Gaiden' on the N64? It was eventually canned and moulded into Majoras Mask, which, in most peoples opinions was quite a fine game.

There have been many Zelda games canned... God bless IGN.
Thu 08/07/04 at 03:01
Regular
"kaboom"
did anyone here used to have pokemon sapphire or does i need to know where to find a masterball i need one badly
Thu 08/07/04 at 08:01
"The Will of D."
This is a zelda topic not a pokemon one, just go to [url]gamefaqs.com[/url] to find whatever you want out from there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.