GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda (GC) Hit miss or mabey"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/07/04 at 00:32
"Hi"
For the last 2 or so months the only words that I can think of are:

Blades will Bleed
Sheilds will Shatter
But as the Light fades
Will the Hero rise again
Or will darkness reign

So I was wondering is everybody as physced up as I am?

Will it be a HIT, MISS or MABEY
Wed 17/11/04 at 23:50
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Why?
Wed 17/11/04 at 21:21
Regular
"2 Cool 4 Skool"
HIT!
Wed 10/11/04 at 15:41
"The Will of D."
Strafio wrote:
> What I want to know is where the Zora's went and where those bird
> people came from!

For some reason they evolved from fish people to bird people, but that is a bit weird as the whole world of Windwaker is covered in water why not stay the same race and be able to explore it fully without limitations? But they evolved to take to the skies for soe weird reason instead of having absolute freedom in the seas.
Wed 10/11/04 at 00:30
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Strafio wrote:
> What I want to know is where the Zora's went and where those bird
> people came from!

The Zoras were in a bit of land outside the area of Great Sea you were in. And the bird people either evolved or flew in from other areas. There. :)

>
> Anysway, whether this game is set for the fall of Hyrule is possible,
> but necessarily so...
> Although I guess it'd make a lot of sense.
> Perhaps you win by appealing to the gods of the triforce to seal
> hyrule in the waters, ultimately saving the entire world from a
> Gannon takeover?

All the stuff that is in between Ocarina and Wind Waker just won't be made into a game. People know what's going to happen, and we know enough about it anyway. Ganon escaped again, the people appealed to the Gods as no Hero came to save them and the Gods flooded the world to seal Ganon away (which they don't seem to be too good at..).

Nintendo have never felt the need to fill in specifics in the overall story and I doubt they'll base a game around it. My guess is it'll be a sequel to Wind Waker set in a world where the Deku seedlings have turned into trees and sprouted forests which have sucked up the water. Maybe magically in a couple of years meaning we have the same incarnation of Link but a little older, more likely hundreds of years down the line which means a teen version of another Link incarnation.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:03
Regular
What I want to know is where the Zora's went and where those bird people came from!

Anysway, whether this game is set for the fall of Hyrule is possible, but necessarily so...
Although I guess it'd make a lot of sense.
Perhaps you win by appealing to the gods of the triforce to seal hyrule in the waters, ultimately saving the entire world from a Gannon takeover?
Tue 09/11/04 at 22:42
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dear lord.. your stupidity is amusing.
Tue 09/11/04 at 21:40
Regular
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> This is a zelda topic not a pokemon one, just go to
> [url]gamefaqs.com[/url] to find whatever you want out from there.

you shoud have wrote:

this is a zelda topic not a pokemon ont, just go to [url] www.gamefaqs.com [/url]
Tue 09/11/04 at 21:35
Regular
HOW DO YOU DO [URL] WWW.THINK.COM [/URL]
Tue 09/11/04 at 21:29
Regular
[B]RGYHSFIDUFD [URL]
Wed 14/07/04 at 18:01
"The Will of D."
The Goron's entire homeland is now in the water as they did live near the top of the mountainm but also inside it too, so they had to climb to the top and build rafts to go off and explore and find a new home.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.