GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Years Eve"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/12/06 at 16:58
Regular
So what are you all doing then? Going out to celebrate? Down the pub with the lads? Going round nextdoor? Staying at home, watching the celebrations on TV wishing you were out instead?

Me, I'll be round my aunts with my mum. Better than staying at home and working I suppose =) Would rather be in Singapore watching the fireworks from a Skyscrapper.

Oh how odd, as soon as I type firework, I hear one go off outside. Does this mean you lot have been getting them too? Scallywags around the town buying and setting them off every night?
Sun 31/12/06 at 18:13
Regular
Haha, England smells like farm.
Sun 31/12/06 at 17:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Gah New Years Eve, the day that i miss New York the most. *weeples*
Sun 31/12/06 at 17:46
Regular
Machie wrote:
> Looks like I'll be staying at home =( not feeling that well and
> my mum's not feeling too good either.
>
> I wish I was skiing with Garin's girlfriend instead =(

We can have a chat party all night long! And b***h about the members who are doing something worthwhile. :)
Sun 31/12/06 at 17:39
Regular
"I may return"
My aunt just cancelled, she went to the doctors and he said she wasn't allowed to do stuff...
Sun 31/12/06 at 17:37
Regular
Looks like I'll be staying at home =( not feeling that well and my mum's not feeling too good either.

I wish I was skiing with Garin's girlfriend instead =(
Sun 31/12/06 at 00:16
Regular
I'm off down to Leicester for NYE and will most likely be quite busy during the NYE day time, so if I don't post between now and 2007, happy new year to you all!! Be good!!
Sat 30/12/06 at 21:31
Regular
"boofy them"
> Nah this will be my 3rd boy. I have a 3 year old, and 18/19month
> old too.

you're brave! Good luck
Sat 30/12/06 at 21:01
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
amandag wrote:
> cool, this time last year my dude was 10 weeks old. now he is
> just about sleeping through the night. is it your first?

Nah this will be my 3rd boy. I have a 3 year old, and 18/19month old too.
Sat 30/12/06 at 20:59
Regular
"boofy them"
cool, this time last year my dude was 10 weeks old. now he is just about sleeping through the night. is it your first?
Sat 30/12/06 at 20:48
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
amandag wrote:
> How long to go till your new arrival?

Hmm about 2 week give or take!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.