GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Years Eve"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/12/06 at 16:58
Regular
So what are you all doing then? Going out to celebrate? Down the pub with the lads? Going round nextdoor? Staying at home, watching the celebrations on TV wishing you were out instead?

Me, I'll be round my aunts with my mum. Better than staying at home and working I suppose =) Would rather be in Singapore watching the fireworks from a Skyscrapper.

Oh how odd, as soon as I type firework, I hear one go off outside. Does this mean you lot have been getting them too? Scallywags around the town buying and setting them off every night?
Sun 31/12/06 at 20:52
Regular
"I may return"
:) Was just trying to think of how old I was when my mum let me stay up to see in the new year... I think I was about 3 :D
Sun 31/12/06 at 20:48
Regular
Awww.
Sun 31/12/06 at 20:47
"possibly impossible"
8 months and 2 years old
Sun 31/12/06 at 20:36
Regular
"I may return"
pb wrote:
> Once the kids have gone to bed

How old are they?
Sun 31/12/06 at 20:30
"possibly impossible"
heh.

May have to delve into the chocolates later.
Sun 31/12/06 at 20:04
Regular
pb wrote:
Ate some of a large Christmas pudding earlier too,
> so can't move now!

Setting things on fire is fun ;)
Sun 31/12/06 at 20:02
Regular
"I may return"
I had a large portion of kebab meat and chips... It'll take a chocolate cake to move me now :P

*Burps*
Sun 31/12/06 at 19:24
"possibly impossible"
I'm...er...well, not sure.

Once the kids have gone to bed, I guess we'll count down the time in Spain with grapes, as is the usual custom (using the TVEI channel to time it), then do the same for here.

Not much on TV either.

Plus I have a bad cold at the moment, so don't feel like doing much anyway. Ate some of a large Christmas pudding earlier too, so can't move now!
Sun 31/12/06 at 18:19
Regular
Headbutt them Benoit style.
Sun 31/12/06 at 18:13
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i`m going to stack my car into a group of people at the stroke of midnight. if i don`t wear a belt the velocity should fling me forwards with enough momentum to get through the windscreen and deliver a devastating double clotheline to anyone still standing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.