GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Fact File"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/07/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
I was thinking maybe we should do an information thread for people who are new to PS2, so I thought let's do a PS2 Fact File!All you have to do is sent in some interesting facts about the PS2 console and its games so we can find out things we never knew about the PS2!So let's get cracking, I'll start:

FACT 1

Did you know that the PS2 is the First Ever Console to be able to stand up vertical?

Your turn!
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
The PS2 is backwards compatible with an estimated 95% of all original PlayStation games.
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:20
Regular
As of 2nd July 2004 there were 796 PAL PS2 games available for the console.
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:14
Regular
Launch PS2's (old black ones) blow dust onto the PS2 lens, the more recent versions of the PS2 (most notably the silver ones) don't.
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:13
Regular
If you know what you're doing and have an Official PS2 Network Adaptor nearby, it takes about 20 minutes to get your PS2 up and running online.

If you haven't a clue what you're doing it'll take about an hour.

If you're experienced with networking or have a Degree in Computer Science or associated subject you'll never get your PS2 online because you won't read the instructions first.
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:11
Regular
The PS2 has two USB ports on the front of the casing which don't allow you to connect the EyeToy, Headset, USB Keyboard, USB mouse, and other USB peripherals all at the same time without having to go out and by a USB hub.
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Nah kidding, could you put in facts on importing games then.
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:08
Regular
Scientific research shows that the cool blue light on the front of the console improves your gaming performance 349% due to its soothing influence on the GNS (Gamer Nervous System)
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:07
Regular
It plays DVDs out of the box!
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
I was thinking maybe we should do an information thread for people who are new to PS2, so I thought let's do a PS2 Fact File!All you have to do is sent in some interesting facts about the PS2 console and its games so we can find out things we never knew about the PS2!So let's get cracking, I'll start:

FACT 1

Did you know that the PS2 is the First Ever Console to be able to stand up vertical?

Your turn!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.