GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy 12"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy XII'.
Mon 12/07/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Balls"
Im very surprised that nobody else has done this already. New screen shots and what have ya all availble from this site. [URL] http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/488/488222/imgs_1.html [/URL]

very nice indeed. looking forward to it. as there is very little in the way of good new stuff for the PS2.

enjoy
Tue 13/07/04 at 08:09
Regular
Or maybe it's because we still need FFXI first.

Sony/Square Enix suck balls at things like this. By the time Europe get FFXI, the rest of the world will have FFXV the way things are going.
Mon 12/07/04 at 18:48
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
No ones done it so far because either they hate FFs or they've already seen them and think it looks poor.
Mon 12/07/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> Is it still random battles?

As far as i can remember, no.
Mon 12/07/04 at 14:52
"For the horde!!!!"
Is it still random battles?
Mon 12/07/04 at 12:18
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
wow just think in years to come threre will be FF40somethinng
Mon 12/07/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Balls"
Im very surprised that nobody else has done this already. New screen shots and what have ya all availble from this site. [URL] http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/488/488222/imgs_1.html [/URL]

very nice indeed. looking forward to it. as there is very little in the way of good new stuff for the PS2.

enjoy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.