GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Wanted Sequals"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/06/01 at 10:05
Regular
How many times have you seen an exelent film but wondered what happened next? What film would you like to see a sequal to?
Some that I can think of offhand are,

Final Destination
ID
Truman Show
ET
BMX Bandits
Sun 01/07/01 at 15:24
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yep, okay, I definitely got that message. In fact it was so good, I felt like I read it about 6 times. WOW!!!

:)
Sun 01/07/01 at 15:07
I heard about the storyline to Titanic 2 quite some time ago but it's so stupid I decided to repress the thought. Jack doesn't die. Instead he is save some time later by life guard or by that ship they contacted after the crash. Stupid yep.

T
I heard about the storyline to Titanic 2 quite some time ago but it's so stupid I decided to repress the thought. Jack doesn't die. Instead he is save some time later by life guard or by that ship they contacted after the crash. Stupid yep.

T

T

T
Sun 01/07/01 at 13:44
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Because, if you like a film, then you probably like the characters. If there is a sequel then it will most probably have at leat some of the same actors and characters that you liked. That's why!
Sun 01/07/01 at 13:05
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Lets not have sequels... Why not instead have new, original storys?

:)
Sun 01/07/01 at 12:28
Regular
"Back For Good"
BMX bandits?? mmm i think Nicole Kidman may be a bit old for bmxing now.
Sun 01/07/01 at 12:25
Who's clever idea was that then?

Ah the power of money. Or the need of money?
Sun 01/07/01 at 12:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive heard about Titanic 2 coming out - Apparently Jack didnt die???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.