GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most Wanted Sequals"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/06/01 at 10:05
Regular
How many times have you seen an exelent film but wondered what happened next? What film would you like to see a sequal to?
Some that I can think of offhand are,

Final Destination
ID
Truman Show
ET
BMX Bandits
Sat 30/06/01 at 10:05
How many times have you seen an exelent film but wondered what happened next? What film would you like to see a sequal to?
Some that I can think of offhand are,

Final Destination
ID
Truman Show
ET
BMX Bandits
Sat 30/06/01 at 10:24
Regular
disturbing behaviour
final destination
Sat 30/06/01 at 10:58
This is the sought of thing that really bothers me. We always seem to get sequels that were not necessary and are never given sequels that we know would be great!

Take Mission Impossible 2 for example, yes, it had loads of special effects, lots of action but it was no where near as good as the prequel. Mission Impossible 1 is one of my favourite films but MI2 has ruined it somewhat. Also, Jurassic Park 2, this film, in my opinion, was complete rubbish! The first one is also one of my favourite films but this doesn’t even compare to it.

I think that movie companies just think that they had a success with the first movie, they will be able to cash in on the sequel but they rush it somewhat and don’t concentrate on the gripping storyline that the first addition had.

There are exceptions though, films like Terminator and Back To The Future both had successful sequels and in my opinion they were better than the first editions.

Films I would have liked to have seen get a sequel are: - There’s Something About Mary, Happy Gilmore and Kingpin. These were all great films and the only reason I can think of that swayed the decision not to release a sequel was they wanted to leave the films as perfect.
Sat 30/06/01 at 13:03
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I want to see a prequel to Crouching Tiger. About the battles that Li Mu Bai and Shu Lien were in.

Are they making Terminator 3. I hope so........as long as it is good!
Sat 30/06/01 at 22:49
I would have loved to see the second Power Rangers Movie.

ooh and Spice World 2.

Think of the consequences.

Apparently Titannic 2 is coming out. Hmmmm how did they work that one out?
Sun 01/07/01 at 09:26
There HAS to be a The Matrix sequal. The Matrix is, in my view, the best film I've seen, and considering how popular it was I'm surprised they haven't already made one.
Sun 01/07/01 at 10:56
Namostar wrote:
> There HAS to be a The Matrix sequal. The Matrix is, in my view, the
> best film I've seen, and considering how popular it was I'm
> surprised they haven't already made one.

Work has alreadt begun on the sequel to the Matrix and I think it is being released some time next year. Around the same time as Star Wars Episode 2!
Sun 01/07/01 at 11:24
The worst sequals must be 2010. What's the point? After 2001 you can't make a sequal. Why? Because the story is told. Mankind was enlightened, has progressed and now gone onto a whole new sphere of life. Also because you can't make a film as equal or better than 2001. I'm dreading the year 2010 were TCM will be play the most pointless film every other day.

The Matrix sequal would be interesting as everyone wants to know how the most 100% action hero would kick ass. It's good to see that everyone in the first Matrix would feature here, obviously minus the dead guys. They also want to improve on everything the grabbed our attention in the original. I Heard that they are developing something new for the sequal.

Another sequal that I'm dying to see is Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. The storyline can go both ways, it could work as a prequal with Li Mu Bai's past being told. The cons of that would be no Zhang Zhiyi. On the other hand they could tell the story of Jen and the Dark Cloud.
What! She's dead you stupid fool, I hear you cry!
NO! Our beloved Little Dragon is alive! In the gwonge woo (is that how you spell it?) genre when they jump into the clouds they as usually enlightened somehow. Probably finding a cave and a special long lost scripture of some legendary martial arts. If Ang Lee refuses to do the sequal then their no point in watching it. You probably end up with Joe Johnston making a 99% action movie with no spirit, no enthusiams. It will be a Die Hard in China.
Sun 01/07/01 at 12:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive heard about Titanic 2 coming out - Apparently Jack didnt die???
Sun 01/07/01 at 12:25
Who's clever idea was that then?

Ah the power of money. Or the need of money?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.