GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you? Emo, Chav Or Just Normal?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/12/06 at 11:24
Regular
Please feel free-tell us who you are!
Sat 10/02/07 at 11:54
Regular
Don't you live in the suburbs? In the city this kind of thing happens on a daily basis.
Fri 09/02/07 at 23:26
Regular
You say this, but at the time you dont know what you should do. People always say 'I would have done this' or 'I would have done that' but unless you were actually there, you have no idea what you 'would have done'. Guess I just panicked at the time or maybe just wanted to keep my balls.....
Tue 06/02/07 at 21:50
Regular
When the odds are against you, aim for the jewels. the fact that they were drunk surely should've made things easier for you.
Tue 06/02/07 at 21:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
My God... There better have been a significant age difference!

Otherwise, stick up for yourself more :)

Pain will come and go lol
Sun 04/02/07 at 09:39
Regular
Let move things along a little bit. Have any of you encountered an uncomfortable experience around a typical 'group' of people. I have been. Not so long ago, where I live there is a concert in the local park which is an annual event. Familys go down with their children and groups of teenagers meet up. I had arranged to meet up with some of my friends from school, just to walk around the village and basically have a good ol chat. We decided to buy some food from the local store but on our way, were confronted by some rather, drunk 'chavs'. At first 2 of the 30 chavs followed us. I must admit, my pants were pretty much soaked at this time. The 2 that were still on our tails were talking to us
"where you from"
"how old are you"
General stuff like that, but seeing as we didnt even know them we ignored and picked up the walking speed. Then from no where one if them booted my friend round the back of the legs. I considerably picked up speed at that stage, but some of my friends tried to play cool and not act bothered. They had fallen behind (the chavs) and so we started giggling and acting proud. We started calling them chavs and at this moment about an extra 4 of them came running up the path. They started to ask if we wanted a fight, but we still ignored. At this stage I was at the top of the path. Then from the blue, 2 or 3 just started throwing punches at my friends. They even picked up cones at the side of road and used them agains us. By this time most of us had got away. One of my friends had taken a bad bruising and thought he had broken his noes. He only escaped by climbing into someones garden and asking for help.

I will never forget this day, and this is truly why i feel I hate chavs....

Any other stories? :-D
Sun 04/02/07 at 09:26
Regular
Is it me, or does she sound desperate......
Sat 03/02/07 at 09:41
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Smedlos wrote:
> You're saying you're normal??????

She txt tlks,

She is far from Normal!
Fri 02/02/07 at 18:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Lucehh--x wrote:

> Heyahh..x well i am new to this so dont blaim me if i am writing
> about a load of rubbish well am nt an emo noo way ! notn a
> chav

You're saying you're normal??????
Fri 02/02/07 at 13:50
Regular
"Heyahh Peoplzzz"
Heyahh..x well i am new to this so dont blaim me if i am writing about a load of rubbish well am nt an emo noo way ! notn a chav noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .. but i lyk sum chav clothes & emo so i dunno lool i am confused :S:S:S::S well add me pplz [email protected] thank yuuu..x
Tue 30/01/07 at 22:08
Regular
They should manufacture tickle-me-emo dolls.

But instead of tickling them, you stab them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.