GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you? Emo, Chav Or Just Normal?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/12/06 at 11:24
Regular
Please feel free-tell us who you are!
Wed 14/02/07 at 00:23
Regular
lol very metal. Thanks for the story, it made my day.....or morning as its now 12:30
Tue 13/02/07 at 23:16
Regular
Street fights are fun ^-^ I got into one when I was about eight.
Tue 13/02/07 at 21:48
Regular
"you've got a beard"
got into a scuffle with a group of little chav oiks a few years back. was out with some mates from uni for a christmas beverage or 2 and we were walking past a kebab place as these dudes were getting kicked out. obviously us being the first people they saw, a verbal exchange took place... then things got thrown at us.. and then the trouble began.

On the plus side, when the fight spilled into the road, it must`ve been quite amusing for the drivers seeing me wearing a flashing santa hat and antlers, kicking one of them across the road....

the down side is that in true chav fashion, i then got the benefit of a concealed bottle in the head a few times. lost a piece of eyebrown and got a broken nose, but had the satisfaction of one of them dropping his phone, which SOMEHOW fell from my hand at great speed and became several pieces of phone instead.

to be honest, it was pretty much a waste of time for all concerned, i didn`t really feel anything because of adrenaline and it didn`t hurt in the morning and i`m sure the fella stole a new phone the next day, so we all took 5 minutes out of our lives and had nothing to show for it. how irritatingly inefficient.
Tue 13/02/07 at 21:18
Regular
No Im not scared of them. I just dont want to die...
Tue 13/02/07 at 16:23
"nitrogoat.co.uk"
[b][u][i]sexy!
Tue 13/02/07 at 15:08
Regular
Do chavs really scare you that much?

In a more multicultural place, there are worse people. Sorry if that sounded racist.
Tue 13/02/07 at 11:50
Regular
Anyone else?
Sat 10/02/07 at 15:24
Regular
Nice story. Our experience was nothing compared to that...
Sat 10/02/07 at 14:08
Regular
"hulagadoo"
A couple of years back I was walking home from a friends house with another friend. We took our usual route where there had never been any trouble. Occasionally you would bump into a few teenagers getting drunk in the park but it was never a big deal. That is until that night, as we were walking through we could hear shouting and bottles being smashed ect. Quite stupidly we decided that we would be best to carry on walking. As we passed a group of around 20 or so drunks/stoners one approached us - thinking he was just going to ask for a ciggy or a light (which isnt uncommon) my friend said "Awrite".

Next thing he swings for both of us - easily more alert than him we were able to dodge and shoved him to the ground. This just caused us to get a tirade of abuse but we just kept on walking ignoring what they were saying. A few started following us then next thing I know theres a blinding pain on the back of my head and I hit the deck. I felt my head and my hand was soaked with blood. I tried picking myself up but then kicks and punches started raining down on me. I passed out, luckily a few passing motorists stopped and helped me. Got taken to hospital for the usual checks and stuff, got 10 stitches in my noggin' My mate suffered a cracked rib and a broken arm.

We knew a few of the people that did it, they were a few years up from me at school. The main "offenders" went to court pled not guilty basically saying:
"can't remember it"
"i was drunk so i dunno"
"I was stoned"
and all your usual crap.
The outcome: they were found guilty- £80 fine and a slap on the wrist.

Nowadays I tend to get taxis everywhere and will only walk anywhere if there are a big enough group of us. The last few years have definately gotten worse, theres more NEDs/Chavs/Idiots than there is people to stop them. Its about time the police started doing something. Only just read in my local paper about an anonymous letter sent in by a neighbouring town saying that if the police continues to do nowt they will take the law into their own hands.

Kinda forgot the point in me writing all this

Went slightly off topic there hehe, more of a rant about the police than anything else.

Oh aye - one of the morons that attacked me is now serving "life" in jail for murder.
Sat 10/02/07 at 13:36
Regular
No. In a small village. I cant really call it posh, but lets put it like this: this kind of assault is extremely rare.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.