GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Full Speccy Warrior"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Full Spectrum Warrior'.
Sun 18/07/04 at 16:02
Regular
Is on order and should be arriving in my letterbox early this week. Looks a beast, anyone had a play of it?

Also got Ninja Gaiden last week, which is awesome, although highly frustrating in parts. I'm currently getting my head kicked in by those tanks. I switched it off before my urge to snap the thumbsticks off my s controller got the better of me.

All Good stuff!
Mon 19/07/04 at 20:42
Regular
Yes it is quite hard, but it's much more satisfying when you successfully complete a mission with your entire team intact :)

It's a shame the altered controls aren't made a little more obvious for you!
Mon 19/07/04 at 20:03
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Well if its official US army then thats what it would be like in real life. Its quite a lucky that people actually survive from it.
Mon 19/07/04 at 17:14
Regular
"\\"
Better than the normal version in my opinion. It's more strategy, rather than just "it's strategy, honest, there's more than one route to take" where you have two paths to take.

The proper army version leaves you with several blocks of buildings and an objective, nothing after the briefing to help you.

But it's a tad too hard, so unless you had the patience, not really much of a game, but a simulation.
Mon 19/07/04 at 17:04
Regular
It's a very good game really. A nice different take on the whole urban warfare genre.

Granted, there isn't much replay value, but there is a sweet Official US Army version hidden away that can be unlocked with a password...
Mon 19/07/04 at 17:01
Regular
In all truth I had changed my mind and was going to purchase Chronicles of Riddick instead, but my order has already been posted, so I'm getting it anyway.

never mind, I love all that military stuff. I'm sure it'll fit in quite well, nestled between my copy of rainbow six 3 and pandora tomorrow.
Mon 19/07/04 at 01:18
Buy it, your money, your choice.

I was just putting my opinion in, but seems like little children can;t resist a dig once again.

Pity really.
Sun 18/07/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
gerrid?
Sun 18/07/04 at 22:57
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> Oh the ironing.

Djerrudish lives. Thankfully.

Unfortunately, so does Robin.
Sun 18/07/04 at 22:52
Regular
"relocated"
I really like Speccy, although the politics are a bit dodgy (America r0x0rs basically) and it looks like it's going to be the first game in a while that I'll bother to finish. I'm currently writing a review but I can exclusively reveal that it will probably get 8/10 (only because I've decided to get tough or it would get 9).
Sun 18/07/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Funny? If I was trying to be funny I wouldn't be and thats why I dont try. Jesus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.