GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conspiracy Theories, Twin Towers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/12/06 at 01:32
Regular
I suppose theres been loads of them throughout the age. But this really sprang too mind because of the way it confirmed my suspicions. I might be wrong yes, but if you actually look at the evidence it adds up. The American Government are thinking of banning this i think, but because of it they've forced the American Government to release the Gas Station Pics where previously they refused. It is interesting so please make your own mind up about it and it would be interesting to hear your views. it is on for 1 hour and a half but trust me its worth it.

Twin Towers Theory
Thu 28/12/06 at 23:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Borat wrote:
> He needs public support as much as the next world leader.
> Despite his power without votes he's soon gone.
>
> After 9/11 most of the western world wanted justice, was hungry
> for someones blood to pay for the atrocities ... Any scapegoat
> you throw in at that time will be fair game. Easy pickings.

So Bush and his Administration have managed to trick most of the world with this plot? Not such a dumb incompetent regime after all then. They've somehow managed to blow up their own WTC, gotten away with it, and gotten the world to believe it just so they can go and start some wars. Fudge me that's some awesome plotting.

Also this came pretty early into Bush' term as President, so are you telling me he and his bunch of cronies won election and already had this plot on their mind and to get it started.

> I'm willing to bet if Bin Laden was 'found' in somewhere like
> Syria next week, and the government refused to extradite him,
> Bush would jump on his horse and ride over there, bomb a few
> more brown people for his War Of Terror ... when Bin Laden isn't
> found again, ah well, we can just 'fix' their way of life too.
> We did such a great job of Iraq ... a country now tearing itself
> to pieces. Afghanistan isn't too far off either.

I guess that's all part of the Administration master plot though somehow

> Remember though Kawada, I'm not having a go at the American
> people here, it's the idiots who run the country.

I would hope not, but then all i'm doing is trying to grasp exactly how anyone, especially someone as clever as yourself, can see 9/11 as anything other than a terrorist attack on a nation.

Of course i've long believed if 9/11 happened in any other country there wouldn't be anywhere near as much conspiracy theory bounding around about it
Thu 28/12/06 at 23:38
Regular
He needs public support as much as the next world leader. Despite his power without votes he's soon gone.

After 9/11 most of the western world wanted justice, was hungry for someones blood to pay for the atrocities ... Any scapegoat you throw in at that time will be fair game. Easy pickings.

I'm not saying Bin Laden is innocent, far from it ... I'm not laying the guilt on anyones doorstep, I just find it a little too convenient that a man who once worked for the American Government and fought the Soviets for them is suddenly Global enemy number 1.

I'm willing to bet if Bin Laden was 'found' in somewhere like Syria next week, and the government refused to extradite him, Bush would jump on his horse and ride over there, bomb a few more brown people for his War Of Terror ... when Bin Laden isn't found again, ah well, we can just 'fix' their way of life too. We did such a great job of Iraq ... a country now tearing itself to pieces. Afghanistan isn't too far off either.

Remember though Kawada, I'm not having a go at the American people here, it's the idiots who run the country. And I feel the same about the way ours is run. I really am losing all faith in western democracy to be honest. There's too much corruption and greed.
Thu 28/12/06 at 23:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Borat wrote:
> Bush has invaded both Afghanistan and Iraq purely based on his
> War on Terror campaign ... it may not stop there ...

Yet if America are such bullies why do they need to blow up the WTC to have an excuse to go in there? We've already seen with Iraq just how much Bush and his administration gives a toss about UN approval and world opinion (who have their own agendas and goals). If he so wished he could just say *terrorist group are there, we're going in*. There's no reason to blow up the WTC. The Clinton administration had warnings about Al Qaeda, he could just refer to that

> Big Brother is invading citizens lives in the name of security
> ... it's happening here with these proposed ID cards. The power
> and knowledge gained about citizens simply through an 'increase
> in security' is astounding.

So to create a more Big Brother type society which governments have been doing anyway, they blow up the WTC just so they have more excuse to say *Hey look we're doing this for your own good*?

> And that's before you consider the financial gain that
> could/would/might have been made through fore-knowledge of such
> a horrible disaster.

Which is made null and void by the financial insecurity created by the event.

Then of course there's the whole little Al Qaeda group claiming responsiblity thing and the war thereon
Thu 28/12/06 at 23:22
Regular
Bush has invaded both Afghanistan and Iraq purely based on his War on Terror campaign ... it may not stop there ...

Big Brother is invading citizens lives in the name of security ... it's happening here with these proposed ID cards. The power and knowledge gained over/about citizens simply through an 'increase in security' is astounding.

And that's before you consider the financial gain that could/would/might have been made through fore-knowledge of such a horrible disaster.
Thu 28/12/06 at 23:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ok so let's the ignore the fact we've got a terrorist group taking responsibility for it which if the Americans were allied with would be the most freaking clever and sneaky cover up in the whole world.

Exactly what does the American government gain from staging an attack on the World Trade Center and killing potentially thousands of its citizens along with all the economic uncertainty that follows from that?
Thu 28/12/06 at 23:14
Regular
I'm staying open minded like I say, but let's just say I've read and seen a few things that have made me question the terrorist attack theory. And I don't trust the American Government any more than I do Osama Bin Laden.

Am I supposed to take their word as Gospel simply because I live in a country allied to them? Cover ups do go on, and power and money corrupt ...

Not saying either way, but it's intrigued me enough to want to learn as much as I can and make my own decision.
Thu 28/12/06 at 23:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So do you believe that 9/11 wasn't a terrorist attack but instead the American administration had something to do with it?
Thu 28/12/06 at 23:03
Regular
Kawada wrote:

> He's either a retard or he's an incredibly smart evil genius
> fooling the world to think he's an idiot so he can go about his
> plans. There's one for the theorists

I'll take up that challenge :P

He is a moron, I have no doubt he's a good business man, but he, in my view at least does not have what it takes to deal with the responsibilities and decision making required of a world leader.

And that's what he is supposed to be, face it ... the USA is the most powerful country (for the moment at least) in the world, no-one has the power to stop their government from doing what the hell they please, when they feel like it. They are the bullies of the world, like a child who found their dads handgun (a tired cliché but a fitting one) and although we can exert some influence politically, ultimately we are unable to dissuade their government once it is set on doing something.

I don't believe for a minute he makes all the important decisions for the American people, he is a puppet, as I suspect Tony Blair is also, and the vast majority of the major world leaders. He is influenced by rules, regulations and most importantly ... financial gain or loss and the pursuit of further power. There is so much more that goes on behind the scenes that leads to the decisions he 'makes' or appears to make. So yes, I think there are some devious and greedy minds in Washington and around the globe, influencing mister Bush into taking the action he does. Religion plays a big part, but more than anything else ... money and power ... that's what it all seems to come down to ... the citizens and soldiers of the USA and from around the world seem to be unimportant when compared to the two big words.

I think there are people capable of the 'conspiracies' being discussed, I very much doubt it would be him as he is barely able to speak English properly half the time.

All just my opinion though, of course ...
Thu 28/12/06 at 22:45
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Thu 28/12/06 at 15:07
Regular
Im sorry if i did offend you Kawada but theres just some things that confuse me about 9/11, my father works on Turbines, he knows all the temperatures of a Jet Turbine and Jet fuel considering hes worked on them for 40 years.

All the same it is a theory and not meant to offend anyone at all i just found it interesting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.