GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conspiracy Theories, Twin Towers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/12/06 at 01:32
Regular
I suppose theres been loads of them throughout the age. But this really sprang too mind because of the way it confirmed my suspicions. I might be wrong yes, but if you actually look at the evidence it adds up. The American Government are thinking of banning this i think, but because of it they've forced the American Government to release the Gas Station Pics where previously they refused. It is interesting so please make your own mind up about it and it would be interesting to hear your views. it is on for 1 hour and a half but trust me its worth it.

Twin Towers Theory
Fri 29/12/06 at 16:29
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Borat wrote:
> Oh come on, you only have to look at our own government, it's
> full of crooks .. the PMs wife was involved in a scandal not so
> long ago, there's an endless list of politicians being forced
> out of parliament due to mis-spending of the countries money or
> mis-use of power.

PM's wife involved in a scandal, thats it? Its not quite the missing link between western government and international terrorism is it?
Let me ask again, do you have anything more than vague wishy-washy statement to substantiate the idea that corruption is rife within those in power?

Borat wrote:
> Osama may not have been on the payroll but when it suited the US
> they supported, nurtured, trained and armed his band of freedom
> fighters in order to defeat the Soviets in Afghanistan.

Again this part is still all speculation rather than fact. Go and research this for yourself, where as the US did support groups in Afghanistan theres little agreement that they supported him directly. Especially given that for some of the 80s he wasnt that significant a person anyway.

> Well that's a bit pedantic, it was a figure of speech. We are
> losing our privacy rights all the time in the name of security
> though. Surely you can't dispute that?

Sure I can. What privacy rights have you lost recently?
And just to remind you, you originally said rights, not specifically privacy rights. ;)
Fri 29/12/06 at 15:42
Regular
Garin wrote:

> Ok, so whats the evidence that corruption is happening very
> often? You've mentioned this aspect is pretty much every post
> now but you've yet to say anything substantial about it. All
> you've got is innuendo and suspicion so far.

Oh come on, you only have to look at our own government, it's full of crooks .. the PMs wife was involved in a scandal not so long ago, there's an endless list of politicians being forced out of parliament due to mis-spending of the countries money or mis-use of power.

> Well I dont see much point in re-covering your conversation with
> Kawada but a few things that jumped out at me...
>
> Borat wrote:
> I'm not saying Bin Laden is innocent, far from it ... I'm not
> laying the guilt on anyones doorstep, I just find it a little
> too convenient that a man who once worked for the American
> Government and fought the Soviets for them is suddenly Global
> enemy number 1.
>
> Osama Bin Laden has never worked for the US government and
> certainly didnt fight the soviets for them.

Osama may not have been on the payroll but when it suited the US they supported, nurtured, trained and armed his band of freedom fighters in order to defeat the Soviets in Afghanistan.

> What rights have you lost today so far? And just for reference
> what did you lose yesterday? :P

Well that's a bit pedantic, it was a figure of speech. We are losing our privacy rights all the time in the name of security though. Surely you can't dispute that?
Fri 29/12/06 at 15:26
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Borat wrote:
> I'm not saying power and money always corrupt, but it very often
> can. There is evidence of this everywhere.

Ok, so whats the evidence that corruption is happening very often? You've mentioned this aspect is pretty much every post now but you've yet to say anything substantial about it. All you've got is innuendo and suspicion so far.

> I'd also like to enquire which things in particular you were
> referring to that simply aren't true and which I use to assert
> my beliefs ... ?

Well I dont see much point in re-covering your conversation with Kawada but a few things that jumped out at me...

Borat wrote:
> I'm not saying Bin Laden is innocent, far from it ... I'm not
> laying the guilt on anyones doorstep, I just find it a little
> too convenient that a man who once worked for the American
> Government and fought the Soviets for them is suddenly Global
> enemy number 1.

Osama Bin Laden has never worked for the US government and certainly didnt fight the soviets for them.

Borat wrote:
> We as citizens of these 'enlightened' nations are losing our
> rights day by day.

What rights have you lost today so far? And just for reference what did you lose yesterday? :P
Fri 29/12/06 at 14:22
Regular
I'm not saying power and money always corrupt, but it very often can. There is evidence of this everywhere. And no this is not reason enough for the Bush Administration to kill its own people.

I am open minded about it, I have no proof either way, the only reason I took such a strong stance FOR the theory of the USA killing its own people is because Kawada had such a strong stance AGAINST it. I was just seeking to bring him around to at least take that theory on board. To chew the fat as it were.

It may very well have been a terrorist attack, nothing more, nothing less. As Kawada has pointed out there is lots of evidence to support this theory/explanation. I'm not discounting that theory or any other that is put forward. There are probably more alternative explanations that haven't been covered yet. If it seems like a reasonable explanation in my mind then I'll give it further thought. (and remember that fact is very often more far fetched than fiction, just because it seems improbable doesn't mean it's not true)

I'd also like to enquire which things in particular you were referring to that simply aren't true and which I use to assert my beliefs ... ?
Fri 29/12/06 at 11:53
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Borat wrote:
> I like to stay as open minded as possible

Sorry but your posts demonstrate very little of this, quite the opposite in fact. You seem to start with the premise that everybody in power is corrupt/evil/power hungry/manipulative and go from there. Many of the things posted simply arent true yet I dont believe you'll ever challenge these assertions because they re-enforce your own beliefs. If everybody is corrupt then clearly carrying out a terrorist on your own people is a reasonable conclusion.
Fri 29/12/06 at 01:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Borat wrote:
> Aye agreed :)
>
> Tis rather late, will finish my last brewskie and retire I
> think. Have a good one, hope you're not at work in the morning
> ... :S

hehe nope, 6pm start.

Night night
Fri 29/12/06 at 01:48
Regular
Yeah I think I'll watch it, thanks =) night Borat and Kawada.
Fri 29/12/06 at 01:44
Regular
40 year old virgin is supposed to be v.funny ... night Machie, night Kawada :)
Fri 29/12/06 at 01:42
Regular
2 hours and 40 minutes later =) well done gentlemen, a good debate and a nice read. Doctor Who has almost finished so I'll be off to bed. Not sure whether to watch Tenacious D or 40 Year Old Virgin again.
Fri 29/12/06 at 01:42
Regular
Aye agreed :)

Tis rather late, will finish my last brewskie and retire I think. Have a good one, hope you're not at work in the morning ... :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.