GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conspiracy Theories, Twin Towers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/12/06 at 01:32
Regular
I suppose theres been loads of them throughout the age. But this really sprang too mind because of the way it confirmed my suspicions. I might be wrong yes, but if you actually look at the evidence it adds up. The American Government are thinking of banning this i think, but because of it they've forced the American Government to release the Gas Station Pics where previously they refused. It is interesting so please make your own mind up about it and it would be interesting to hear your views. it is on for 1 hour and a half but trust me its worth it.

Twin Towers Theory
Wed 27/12/06 at 01:32
Regular
I suppose theres been loads of them throughout the age. But this really sprang too mind because of the way it confirmed my suspicions. I might be wrong yes, but if you actually look at the evidence it adds up. The American Government are thinking of banning this i think, but because of it they've forced the American Government to release the Gas Station Pics where previously they refused. It is interesting so please make your own mind up about it and it would be interesting to hear your views. it is on for 1 hour and a half but trust me its worth it.

Twin Towers Theory
Wed 27/12/06 at 08:12
Regular
I've seen that vid, and I've also seen it get heavily slated for it's inaccuracies, just another rumour-stirring attempt it would seem.

Saying that though, there are some points raised which can't be just the imagination of a conspiracy theorist, like the melting point for the girders and the heat at which the fuel burns. The hole in the Pentagon was also interesting, but I won't get sucked in by anything. I'll remain indifferent since I have no evidence either way.

p.s. we all know Kyle from South Park was behind it all.
Wed 27/12/06 at 09:28
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Seen it before too. A few words that spring to mind are rubbish, garbage, trash and so on. The only thing its got going for it is that its so well put together it seems believable.
Wed 27/12/06 at 12:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
/sighs
Wed 27/12/06 at 15:00
Regular
Enjoyed watching that, cheers ...

I think there's a lot of truth in there, also a lot of hear-say and conjecture, a lot of theories that can't be proved or disproved. But then all good conspiracy theories are impossible to prove.

I don't know what I believe yet, I'm staying open minded about it all. Let's just say I don't trust George Bush and his cowboy administration, any more than I do Osama Bin Laden and his bunch of fanatical 'freedom' fighters.

I'm saddened that the world is run by that texas moron, there's no doubt that the events that took place that day have just given him more power to do as he pleases, not that that fact alone is enough to prove his guilt, just an observation.

It's good to hear different theories and sides to the stories though ... the media hype would have us all believe Muslims are all fanatics and potential terrorists, it's always great to see someone take a pop at Bush (and Blair).
Wed 27/12/06 at 15:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Borat wrote:
> It's good to hear different theories and sides to the stories
> though ... the media hype would have us all believe Muslims are
> all fanatics and potential terrorists.

Don't know what media you read/watch but almost everything i ever see about the latest hoo ha is quickly followed by the standard *it is important to remember this is just a very small minority of muslims perverting Islam to their own ideals and that the vast majority of muslims are peaceful just like the religion itself* comment

Gotten as boring as the constant Bush and Blair potshots really (and i'm by no means a fan of either)
Wed 27/12/06 at 15:17
Regular
Kawada wrote:

> Gotten as boring as the constant Bush and Blair potshots really
> (and i'm by no means a fan of either)

Not for me ... they're the bullies of the world. Looks like Iran is next for the chopping board ...
Wed 27/12/06 at 15:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'll be glad once Bush is gone, maybe then we can start putting some American dollars back into America and fixing stuff there instead of wasting billions. Let someone else deal with Iran
Wed 27/12/06 at 15:21
Regular
Bullett wrote:
> Saying that though, there are some points raised which can't be
> just the imagination of a conspiracy theorist, like the melting
> point for the girders and the heat at which the fuel burns. The
> hole in the Pentagon was also interesting, but I won't get
> sucked in by anything.

The melting point is what had me too, and saying that you can see bits coming out the building before its goes down which do look like explosives. Im not saying its true not at all but i believe there are things there that got me thinking. Wouldn't harm the US Government to answer a few questions though would it?
Wed 27/12/06 at 16:25
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Oh go on then....I'll bite.

Somebody explain to me then what relevance the melting point of steel is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.