GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Conspiracy Theories, Twin Towers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/12/06 at 01:32
Regular
I suppose theres been loads of them throughout the age. But this really sprang too mind because of the way it confirmed my suspicions. I might be wrong yes, but if you actually look at the evidence it adds up. The American Government are thinking of banning this i think, but because of it they've forced the American Government to release the Gas Station Pics where previously they refused. It is interesting so please make your own mind up about it and it would be interesting to hear your views. it is on for 1 hour and a half but trust me its worth it.

Twin Towers Theory
Sat 30/12/06 at 20:42
Regular
I'm glad I sneaked out the door un-noticed on this thread ... :P
Sat 30/12/06 at 00:58
Regular
So they entered Iraq on the act of the "War On Terror"?

Does seem a bit convenient though if they were really after oil.

Edit: Found this, dont know how reliable it is though.

Source
Fri 29/12/06 at 23:00
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Seifer wrote:
> Your right there, so why did the US enter Iraq and focus their
> attacks there?

I know oil is the popular answer but that theory has never really added up properly for me. There were far easier and cheaper ways to guarantee oil prices than invading.

> Ive still to this day not figured it out. Bin
> Laden was the target for the US after 9/11 so why enter Iraq
> when they quite clearly knew that they didn't have Nuclear
> Weapons?

Well it wasnt about nuclear weapons but rather biological weapons. That Iraq had them was an established fact as they'd used them previously. The dispute was over whether they still had them or were producing them.

> They know who's got weapons and who doesn't they've got
> spies for these things.

Not really, If Iraq proved one thing its how poor intelligence services really can be.
Fri 29/12/06 at 22:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Seifer wrote:
> Your right there, so why did the US enter Iraq and focus their
> attacks there?

Oil
Fri 29/12/06 at 22:26
Regular
Your right there, so why did the US enter Iraq and focus their attacks there? Ive still to this day not figured it out. Bin Laden was the target for the US after 9/11 so why enter Iraq when they quite clearly knew that they didn't have Nuclear Weapons? They know who's got weapons and who doesn't they've got spies for these things.
Fri 29/12/06 at 19:02
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Never heard that one before actually.
The thing that would make me doubt such a story though is the supposedly Osama Bin Laden initially went to Afghanistan because of his wealth. He went there to help finance the fight against the Soviets. Which raises the question what does he gain by accepting bribes if he didnt need the money.
Unless the CIA ever feel like telling everyone exactly what they did and with who I doubt we'll ever really know for sure.

This man is supposedly the western authority on Bin Laden as he interviewed him in the past.
Fri 29/12/06 at 18:57
Regular
Garin wrote:
> Have fun...I should probably mention I come off a bit
> blunt/disrespectful sometimes, really not my intention to be
> though. Just I'm a sarcastic b*****d. :P

Aha! A confession, I suspected this a long time ago. You're forgiven though Garin =) afterall this is the Life/ID forum
Fri 29/12/06 at 18:28
Regular
Wasn't Bin Laden accepting bribes from both Russia and USA? He was telling the US that he would turn the countries into democratic ones. He was also accepting money from Russia and telling them he would make Eastern countries communist? He was accepting money from both and doing nothing about it. I probably am wrong but i recall hearing this from someone. Someone please correct me.
Fri 29/12/06 at 17:13
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Borat wrote:
> Hmmm ... to be continued ... off to the pub :P

Have fun...I should probably mention I come off a bit blunt/disrespectful sometimes, really not my intention to be though. Just I'm a sarcastic b*****d. :P
Fri 29/12/06 at 16:42
Regular
Hmmm ... to be continued ... off to the pub :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.