GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-box Hit : - ) or Miss ; - ( ??"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/06/01 at 18:52
Regular
X-box is Microsoft’s first attempt at breaking into the console world, when it comes out in the US on November 8th it will retail at $299. This means that it will probably cost £299 when its finally released in Europe on the 15th March next year. One thing is certain, when it comes out it will be the worlds most powerful home console/entertainment system, but will it be any good?

What do you think of the X-box…? are you impressed by the specs, do you think the X-box will be worth getting just for WWF Raw is War or do you think that Microsoft have made a mistake that they will come to regret. Whatever your opinion, express it here :-)
Fri 16/11/01 at 21:48
Well wookie a few Demo units broke, that can be expected, The Demo units were frankly rushed with only one useless Demo Abes Odessey I found them disapointing. It suprised be that Microsoft didnt ship a new Demo CD for these units closer to the release date, theyre obviously incopetant.

However this doesnt mean the actual console is bad, I guess will have to wait and see!
Fri 23/11/01 at 02:05
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
xbox will surely be something special
Fri 23/11/01 at 02:06
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
many great titles are arriving all set to change the games industry completely
Fri 23/11/01 at 02:07
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
but why exclusives - halo, doa3, oddworld, al devloped only for xbox

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.