GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which gameshould be made into a movie?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/07/04 at 08:58
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Or it could be a movie into a game, anyway i'll start with the obvious and say halo
Mon 26/07/04 at 09:25
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I always thought the Half Life series could be made into one single movie, with different views of the incident. Could be quite good, but I don't know.
Mon 26/07/04 at 09:21
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I agree, and I hope they don't loose there budget like they did on the second film where it starts off good, but turns out theres hardly no bugs in it.
Mon 26/07/04 at 09:16
Regular
As long as it keeps in with the humour of the movie and doesn't try to go all serious on us!

It's taking an age to come out though, isn't it?
Mon 26/07/04 at 09:15
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I know there making one and dont know if it's out yet, but starship troopers sounds a good game
Mon 26/07/04 at 09:12
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Yeah, they'd have to end it first!
>
> That still dissappoints me sometimes...

Me too, it was a great game and its ashame its left where it is.
Mon 26/07/04 at 09:10
Regular
Yeah, they'd have to end it first!

That still dissappoints me sometimes...
Mon 26/07/04 at 09:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I think that Shenmue should be made in to a movie defenetly would be worth seeing. Providing there is an ending!!!!
Mon 26/07/04 at 09:06
Regular
Game into Movie? - Apart from Halo, I reckon Prince of Persia could be a decent movie - as long as it doesn't go all 'Mummy Returns' on us. Also, perhaps Splinter Cell could probably pull off a Mission Impossible-beater...

Movie into Game? - I, Robot or The Punisher. Movies into Games usually suck though, so you'd have to get the Riddick team to make these too :D
Mon 26/07/04 at 08:58
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Or it could be a movie into a game, anyway i'll start with the obvious and say halo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.