GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES4 or FIFA 2005?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Mon 26/07/04 at 22:08
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I remember I started a 'PES3 or FIFA 2004?' topic a few months ago, so I am going to keep up the tradition and make a new one.

So...........

Which one are you looking forward to the most and why?

Wakka.
Thu 05/08/04 at 23:00
Regular
Hey, does anyone know that pes4 is going to have a license for the names of players of international teams and most european clubs ? also it's going to include officially the German league, spanish league, italian league, and some other leagues...
I think that even IF pes4 was slightly better than fifa 2005, the advantage of real player names will no longer bother pes fans, besides if they aregoing to moan about these forgotten-never playable-few in number club teams that won't have a license, you can still load their names from pes3 if you had modified them. You can actually use your pes3 save data, it's like when the pes2 data was used for pes3. But we all know that all this fuss is useless because the difference between them won't be slight, pes4 is going to sweep the floor with fifa 2005! And all of you seem to ignore the fact that Konami is superior to EA as they are a Japanese company. You are actually ignoring the fact that Japanese games are better than American games in all gneres. Japanese people are the smartest, don't you think ?
Thu 05/08/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
PES4 by a mile.
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:09
Regular
"The Red Shift"
PES4- because tis better.
Thu 05/08/04 at 19:08
Regular
PES4
Thu 05/08/04 at 18:26
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Wakka wrote:
> Signal of hilarity.

Good.
Thu 05/08/04 at 18:24
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Signal of hilarity.
Thu 05/08/04 at 18:24
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
what does ;-D mean?
Thu 05/08/04 at 17:55
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
;-D
Thu 05/08/04 at 17:08
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
montypythonius wrote:
> i think that "Shrek 2" will be better the graphics are better plus theres
> goin to be 200 "jokes" plus an improved "1 player" mode which was
> already brill and i also like the sound of better "ogre and donkey" physics and a
> visible "subtitle" i would buy this although the new "Mickey Mouse" looks
> better
Thu 05/08/04 at 17:06
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Wakka wrote:
> Yeah, I agree.
>
> Hobbits suck.
>
> witch-kings kick ass.

Thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.