GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES4 or FIFA 2005?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Mon 26/07/04 at 22:08
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I remember I started a 'PES3 or FIFA 2004?' topic a few months ago, so I am going to keep up the tradition and make a new one.

So...........

Which one are you looking forward to the most and why?

Wakka.
Tue 27/07/04 at 10:54
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I know I waffle on a bit, but hey, nice to know someones reading my posts.
Tue 27/07/04 at 10:43
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
First bit of sense that you have ever made, kevstar. Well done!
Tue 27/07/04 at 10:41
Regular
"Don't let me down"
FIFA stinks, they had the edge and lost it after Road to the World cup 98. Pro evo 4 will be the biggest and best football game on any console and anyone saying otherwise are wrong.
Tue 27/07/04 at 10:16
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Last time I posted this topic, I was a FIFAoid. But now I have gone to the good side.

I am looking forward to PES4 a lot mtre than FIFA 2005.
Tue 27/07/04 at 09:29
Regular
PES4

Although, OPSM2 were saying how much better FIFA 2005 had got and that it was nearing PES4's level. Which i find hard to believe.
Tue 27/07/04 at 06:48
Regular
PES4.

Why? Well, I'm not really big into football games, yet this is playable on Live - the only reason I'm interested in it. Sure, FIFA will be on Live too, but even though I don't like this genre much, I know that the PES series has dominated the FIFA series. It was what I used to play back in the day, when I liked the genre :)
Mon 26/07/04 at 22:08
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I remember I started a 'PES3 or FIFA 2004?' topic a few months ago, so I am going to keep up the tradition and make a new one.

So...........

Which one are you looking forward to the most and why?

Wakka.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.