GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Panasonic Q Wanted"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/07/04 at 07:26
Regular
Long shot maybe, but is anyone here selling a Panasonic Q? It must be fully boxed and in mint condition. Also needs to be US/JAP modified. English remote faceplate preferable but not essential.

Name a price and maybe we can talk :-)

Otherwise, any recommendations on where to get on cheaper than Lik-Sang? I've tried eBay and there's only 1 at the moment in the UK, but it's unboxed with no manuals or anything.

Thanks ye.
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:53
Regular
Oh, you must have taken the condom-waste wheels too...
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nope, I definitly spotted them and chucked them in your bed.
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:56
Regular
Wondered why my pillows tasted of expired mayonnaise
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You messy child.
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:58
Regular
Says you who joined in!

*leaves*
Tue 27/07/04 at 18:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sorry, I took your wheels, the rest was just too tempting.
Tue 27/07/04 at 19:15
Regular
I hope to gain a Q after doing some work, yay!
Tue 27/07/04 at 19:16
Regular
"tokyo police club"
*shiny shiny Q dance*
Tue 27/07/04 at 19:20
Regular
J*zz-wheels aside, I have a Q.

I didn't particularly want to sell it, but I guess I could use the money when I'm doing a masters.

It's in lovely shiny condition, although the manual is a bit creased.

Is US/JAP modded, as well as all region dvd and pal, remote has an english faceplate, and if I do sell it, you can have my freeloader too.

I think it has macrovision.. fixed.. too, although I'm not sure what the deal is with that. Might allow you to watch dvd copies.

Make me an offer if you like, and I'll think about it. I'm not keen enough to sell to start pimping it :^)
Tue 27/07/04 at 19:27
Regular
Ooh, result :D

£200? You can keep the freeloader if you want - already have one. Do you have the stepdown though?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.