GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing Pop Quiz"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Tue 27/07/04 at 11:20
Regular
I know I could have put this in one of the other AC threads, but I didn't want to and there's nothing you can do about it! MUHHAAHAHAHA etc.

*ahem*

1. Does everyone who moves in get a goodie gift mail from Nintendo? i.e. My sis started the game, then I started my game after her - in the same town - yet she got a mail from Nintendo with 2 NES's and something else in. I didn't :(

2. I've only played it 1 day - does the shop get new, different stock in each day or should I expect the same stuff I've already got?

3. One animal is wanting a peach, yet the only fruit I can find is cherries. ??

4. bob the cat asked me to send him a letter telling him a joke. what's theire idea of funny? Why did the chicken cross the road? I doubt any controversial or dirty jokes would go down too well...

5. List any tips to get the most out of this game please :)
Mon 02/08/04 at 10:23
Regular
"the burning sky"
Shouldnt do...
Mon 02/08/04 at 10:15
Regular
So selling loads of stuff to him won't affect the time it takes to upgrade the store?
Mon 02/08/04 at 10:09
Regular
"the burning sky"
To get the first 2 upgrades it's simply how much you buy from him, but for the last one, it actually requires someone from another town to visit yours and buy something in the shop...
Mon 02/08/04 at 06:30
Regular
Ooh, forgot about this thread!

Well, I have an extra question:

I know you need to pump money into Nook's Cranny (I had no idea how dirty that sounded until I wrote it) to upgrade to a bigger shop, but does selling stuff to him cancel the funding out? i.e. Pay him 10,000 bells, sell him stuff totalling 9000 bells - does he only have 1000 in the fund then? If so, how do they expect you to upgrade his shop if you only have 1 town?
Sun 01/08/04 at 22:53
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
They're all artificial :D
Sun 01/08/04 at 21:12
Regular
"the burning sky"
Virtuoso wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
>
> Xmas is the best time in Animal Crossing, though the winter does go
> on for stupidly long.
> ----------------
>
> You never know, the town may be based in the Antarctic.

Of course there would be no green trees or animals like giraffes etc.

:p
Sun 01/08/04 at 20:45
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

Xmas is the best time in Animal Crossing, though the winter does go on for stupidly long.
----------------

You never know, the town may be based in the Antarctic.
Tue 27/07/04 at 13:46
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Ah, each village gets a random fruit.

I had i'Oranges.
Tue 27/07/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've only found the best way is to simply follow them, and try to see where they land - if they land in your village...

You might be lucky, and they'll land in a tree somewhere, meaning, you can simply shake the tree, and down they'll come.

I don't what happens, or what you can do, when they go elsewhere...

I guess they're just lost.
Tue 27/07/04 at 11:50
Regular
Ta :)

Now, I've seen those presents floating around on balloons now and again - how do I get them?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.