1. Does everyone who moves in get a goodie gift mail from Nintendo? i.e. My sis started the game, then I started my game after her - in the same town - yet she got a mail from Nintendo with 2 NES's and something else in. I didn't :(
2. I've only played it 1 day - does the shop get new, different stock in each day or should I expect the same stuff I've already got?
3. One animal is wanting a peach, yet the only fruit I can find is cherries. ??
4. bob the cat asked me to send him a letter telling him a joke. what's theire idea of funny? Why did the chicken cross the road? I doubt any controversial or dirty jokes would go down too well...
5. List any tips to get the most out of this game please :)
Well, I have an extra question:
I know you need to pump money into Nook's Cranny (I had no idea how dirty that sounded until I wrote it) to upgrade to a bigger shop, but does selling stuff to him cancel the funding out? i.e. Pay him 10,000 bells, sell him stuff totalling 9000 bells - does he only have 1000 in the fund then? If so, how do they expect you to upgrade his shop if you only have 1 town?
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Xmas is the best time in Animal Crossing, though the winter does go
> on for stupidly long.
> You never know, the town may be based in the Antarctic.
Of course there would be no green trees or animals like giraffes etc.
Xmas is the best time in Animal Crossing, though the winter does go on for stupidly long.
You never know, the town may be based in the Antarctic.
I had i'Oranges.
You might be lucky, and they'll land in a tree somewhere, meaning, you can simply shake the tree, and down they'll come.
I don't what happens, or what you can do, when they go elsewhere...
I guess they're just lost.
Now, I've seen those presents floating around on balloons now and again - how do I get them?