GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Serious GAD problem!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/06/01 at 17:08
Regular
Sorry Kermitboy and Game, but I have revised my opinion and have come to a new conclusion. Their GADs should be taken away!!

After I stumbled upon Games GAD i found it quite amusing, but also was worried that it may cause some untruthful GAD attempts from all corners. What have I uncovered, a seedy trail of GAD winners who I do not believe for a second have the articulate prowess to write a proper sentence never minad a coherent argument or review!!!

Kermitboy, sorry to do this but, I think SR may wish to read this review http://www.gamezone.com/ gamesell/p11761.htm. You may find it is word for word exactly the same as Kermitboy's!!! Casa Nova has also written a good review of Extermination, but again I am highly suspicious and if anyone knows where the original can be found, post it.

I am all for the freedom of speech etc. but I am not willing to sit back and watch decent articles written by the likes of DAN2K1, not win because of people blatantly cheating. I know Game didn't do this, and SR made the mistake on that one, but the reviews are beyond the joke. Just read a few of them, especially by newbies and very few are capable of such a professional standard!!

I am shocked and appauled that such a decent scheme is being so blatanty ripped off by these vultures and I am quite sure SR will feel the same. Decent honest people put hours into writing really good posts and thene inarticulate wasters come along and use the copy and paste function to get a free game!!!

I am truely disheartened!!!

Bonus. :(
Page:
Sun 24/06/01 at 17:11
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
A lot of cheating going on here recently. I think people expect to get away with it, but they never seem to..................
Sun 24/06/01 at 17:08
Regular
Sorry Kermitboy and Game, but I have revised my opinion and have come to a new conclusion. Their GADs should be taken away!!

After I stumbled upon Games GAD i found it quite amusing, but also was worried that it may cause some untruthful GAD attempts from all corners. What have I uncovered, a seedy trail of GAD winners who I do not believe for a second have the articulate prowess to write a proper sentence never minad a coherent argument or review!!!

Kermitboy, sorry to do this but, I think SR may wish to read this review http://www.gamezone.com/ gamesell/p11761.htm. You may find it is word for word exactly the same as Kermitboy's!!! Casa Nova has also written a good review of Extermination, but again I am highly suspicious and if anyone knows where the original can be found, post it.

I am all for the freedom of speech etc. but I am not willing to sit back and watch decent articles written by the likes of DAN2K1, not win because of people blatantly cheating. I know Game didn't do this, and SR made the mistake on that one, but the reviews are beyond the joke. Just read a few of them, especially by newbies and very few are capable of such a professional standard!!

I am shocked and appauled that such a decent scheme is being so blatanty ripped off by these vultures and I am quite sure SR will feel the same. Decent honest people put hours into writing really good posts and thene inarticulate wasters come along and use the copy and paste function to get a free game!!!

I am truely disheartened!!!

Bonus. :(
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.