GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WARNING: TO ALL MSN USERS! HELP ME!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/06/01 at 19:29
Regular
If you have MSN messenger never open the Choke file. I opened it, wondering what it was. And it's a virs, when i chat loads of smily faces come up every second. I dont know how to get rid of it!!

Please I need some help, sorry this is not gaming, but I need help, loads of help!!!

Plz :(
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:57
This virus is getting on my nerves, i cant get rid of it. I've been advised not to go on my PC till i get rid of it.

So i'll be away for a few days till i get a anti-virs disc!

Cya later, but my friend J2Hotty will be on!
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:48
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Hmmm I guess this is why I use YM. No viruses there. Sorry about the trouble you are having by the way Spider and Swish.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:16
Regular
Just block him or whoever has it.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:15
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I have been asked to download the file more than 100 times now, and I have cliked decline around 20 times to get it to go away. Nothing bad has happened to my comp/msn account.

You are right though MSN is a hackers heaven. It is fun chatting but it is loaded with all kinds of virus's. This choke thing is getting bigger than the hello one.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:10
Regular
"everyone says it"
M16 wrote:
> You can not et the virus unless you accept the file Sniper. Don't
> click decline though as it will just send itself again but doubled
> the ammount of times.

This virus just accepts and downloads anyway, its does this because the MSN virus protection methods are near to nothing!

MSN: Trouble.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:08
IT is funny when you type loads of stuff then all the winks come down.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:06
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
You don't get the winking thing unless YOU type a message. Not the person who has the virus. He doesn't even know there are any winking faces!
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:06
Regular
BLocked him.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:05
Just close MSN then.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:05
Just dont open it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.