GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WARNING: TO ALL MSN USERS! HELP ME!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/06/01 at 19:29
Regular
If you have MSN messenger never open the Choke file. I opened it, wondering what it was. And it's a virs, when i chat loads of smily faces come up every second. I dont know how to get rid of it!!

Please I need some help, sorry this is not gaming, but I need help, loads of help!!!

Plz :(
Sun 24/06/01 at 09:54
Mech Warriror wrote:
So i'd like to say hello to everyone of FOG, this account is now
> Mech Warrior's, not Spider 2001.

Er...Mech person - although you spelt your name right above, you actually spelt it wrongly in your actual name: Mech Warriror. Right.

If I was you I'd probably go off, all embarrased, and change it.
Sun 24/06/01 at 09:42
I havn't been choked yet.]

Much as my father would want to.
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:39
Let me get thisto straght to everyone, I am Spider II mate, he's given me his old account which was Spider 2001, but i've changed it.

So i'd like to say hello to everyone of FOG, this account is now Mech Warrior's, not Spider 2001.

Hope that wasn't to confusing :)
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:39
Let me get thisto straght to everyone, I am Spider II mate, he's given me his old account which was Spider 2001, but i've changed it.

So i'd like to say hello to everyone of FOG, this account is now Mech Warrior's, not Spider 2001.

Hope that wasn't to confusing :)
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:34
Regular
THIS IS TERRIBLE WITHOUT SHEEPY or Grix here.
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:33
The people who make these viruses should be given the human equivalents.

And every worker at Microsoft should be given the real world equialent of its OS, a car that crashes as often as its software.

Fair Punishment!
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:32
Thx for the adivece cooldude
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:25
you either keep pressing the wrong buttons or u keep getting viruses sent to you
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:07
Regular
Why the hell did i get 2 topics with a title 'speed' and an attacthment.
Deleted it though.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:59
hey dude thats gonne help dont accept choke file oh and i got anothe virus to watch out for HELLO it does basicaly nothing apart from the first time wen u get it and after that u cant delete it all it does is just send itself to every1 currently on ur msn so dont bother accepting it and if u do just sign out as soon as u can or ull get terribly iratated

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.