GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WARNING: TO ALL MSN USERS! HELP ME!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/06/01 at 19:29
Regular
If you have MSN messenger never open the Choke file. I opened it, wondering what it was. And it's a virs, when i chat loads of smily faces come up every second. I dont know how to get rid of it!!

Please I need some help, sorry this is not gaming, but I need help, loads of help!!!

Plz :(
Sat 23/06/01 at 19:29
Regular
"Hoo Har"
If you have MSN messenger never open the Choke file. I opened it, wondering what it was. And it's a virs, when i chat loads of smily faces come up every second. I dont know how to get rid of it!!

Please I need some help, sorry this is not gaming, but I need help, loads of help!!!

Plz :(
Sat 23/06/01 at 19:37
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Go to....

c: > My Documents > Messenger Received Files and delete this 'Choke.exe' file... that should help!

Also, check your registry for anything including 'choke'reg. - Delete that too!

Game
Sat 23/06/01 at 19:50
Regular
You get the file only from email no where else.
Sat 23/06/01 at 19:56
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
No you don't Sniper!
Sat 23/06/01 at 19:57
Regular
Or from the person you are chatting to and that's spider!
Don't try and send the file.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:00
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Sniper, stop being horrible to people, if you do at least do it if you know what you are talking about. Spider doesn't actually send the file to people, the virus does it itself. As soon as you start talking to him the virus tries to send you the file. Please Sniper, have some Sympathy for the people who have the virus. It is very annoying indeed.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:01
Regular
Stop trying to chat to me Spider or you might spread it!
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:03
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
You can not et the virus unless you accept the file Sniper. Don't click decline though as it will just send itself again but doubled the ammount of times.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:04
Regular
I don't want him to try and chat to me and end up with that winking problem.
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:05
Just dont open it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.