GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DOOM 3 - PC version leaked."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doom 3'.
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:50
"Its Your Pleasure"
the PC version on Doom3 has been leaked over the net. dont know if you guys know this.

i havent got it but have played it at a friends house.

he had the settings turned down, and it looks great, it feels great, and its really not as scary as people are saying.

really when something jumps out at you, you just jump and then laugh as you shotguhn off its head.

its put me in a great mood for the xbox version.
Fri 13/08/04 at 12:50
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I know, but one has to wonder what Light's actual interest is here, because it certainly isn't Xbox related or Window's related. It's "I wanna argue and squabble" related. - which we all know Life is for. Thought I can't see what he's put now because I've clicked ignore user. A neat feature.
Fri 13/08/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Does Light even have an Xbox?

Thought you were ignoring me dear boy.

And yes, I do. But as Monkey man says; the topic is about PC version illegal downloads. Deary me; are you going off topic for the sake of an inadequate insult? My, that's not like you. Especially after you've spent so long whining about others doing it...
Fri 13/08/04 at 11:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Belldandy wrote:
> Does Light even have an Xbox?

The topic is about the PC version of Doom 3 being leaked - the Xbox one isn't out for ages.
Fri 13/08/04 at 11:37
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Belldandy wrote:
> Then you'd be living up to your tag line.

Aw shucks.
Fri 13/08/04 at 10:59
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Does Light even have an Xbox?
Fri 13/08/04 at 09:03
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> How's about "the photo was from 1999". Strangely, Light
> never put a photo on Special Observe...

And last but not least...I sure have. I put several photo's up from my theatre as it happens. One of which was me in my pants. ~shudder~

I'm guessing that the only photo's you'll find of Bell in his pants are currently being used to torture inmates at Guantanamo Bay.

Belldandy wrote:

> Really? Try calling someone in a pub at closing time "fat"
> and see where it gets you... (please do) because I will guarantee you
> that if you do so then your personal "factual" description
> will be along the lines of "a bl**dy pile on the
> pavement".

Why Bell...are you attempting to display some sort of penchant for physical violence? Mwah hahahahahahaha! What, do you go home and tell your Mum and Dad that somebody called you a nasty name.
>
> And if you ever work for someone, try calling other employees
> "fat". Continue to do so over any period of time and you'll
> find yourself being handed a P45. Call a customer or client
> "fat", and again you'll get a written reprimand, more
> likely a P45.

True enough. But if I call you fat, then all I get is a satisfied feeling when you wail and cry about it in the same post as calling somebody else a moron. Isn't that right Tubbs?
Fri 13/08/04 at 09:02
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> who expects any trace of intelligence?

Finally, you admit to what we've known all along...
Fri 13/08/04 at 09:01
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Certainly looks that way, only came back to the forums because I
> thought the 'tard factor had gone but obviously not. Who gives a toss
> about talking, let's biatch 24/7 instead.

Hmm...funny that; all the slating of one another only starts when you're here, calling people whom you disagree with morons, and hurling personal insults whilst wailing and crying about anyone doing the same to you.

Never mind Bell; one day you'll have an actual notch on your bedpost as opposed to another pair of children's shoes in the cellar. And then maybe you'll stop taking yourself so seriously. Until then, carry on being the dumbest hypocrite on the boards!

Incidentally, a mate of mine has got Doom III and is almost angry at it for rendering other games utterly pap.
Thu 12/08/04 at 21:21
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
In spirit with that, Garj is pretty clueless about music and obviosly incapable of spotting that Light was the first to start the personal insults, but hey when someone has that attitude = "whoo I'm clever because I'm a stupid f£$kwit who copies everything instead of buying the music, hence pushing up the price whilst I moan about the price" - who expects any trace of intelligence?
Thu 12/08/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Certainly looks that way, only came back to the forums because I thought the 'tard factor had gone but obviously not. Who gives a toss about talking, let's biatch 24/7 instead.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.