GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DOOM 3 - PC version leaked."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doom 3'.
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:50
"Its Your Pleasure"
the PC version on Doom3 has been leaked over the net. dont know if you guys know this.

i havent got it but have played it at a friends house.

he had the settings turned down, and it looks great, it feels great, and its really not as scary as people are saying.

really when something jumps out at you, you just jump and then laugh as you shotguhn off its head.

its put me in a great mood for the xbox version.
Fri 13/08/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Yep, that's my mental image. I do hope Light doesn't think I'm joking that I've ignored him, every time I reply to someone in a life topic or here I see his name spring up as the next poster, can't see what he's put, and he keeps repeating it, as he will here.

You'd think he'd save the rest of you the bother and just use the ignore feature on me like I have done with him and let the majority go back to topics without playground spats in them....
Fri 13/08/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Your Honour wrote:
> Still, it's been an entertaining thread to read.
>
> It reminds me of being back at school with all that bickering - great
> stuff!

Heh. Can't argue with that! It's quite a strange feeling knowing that not only is Bell not very good at being an adult, he's also pretty hopeless at being childish. Weird...
Fri 13/08/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Yep, I sense a child hood trauma in Light what with his frequent
> references to certain things...

Heh. Wow, you're really ignoring me, aren't you my gluttonous friend? That must be why every post you make refers to me in some way...

Aw, never mind Bell. Like I say, one day you'll get to experience life beyond the confines of your bedroom in your parents' house. And maybe you'll become a better man for it.

Oh, and it's not 'certain things'; it's kiddybumming. If I didn't know better, I'd say that your reluctance to refer to your rectally ramming small children indicates that I've struck a little too close for home for your liking.
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:59
Regular
Still, it's been an entertaining thread to read.

It reminds me of being back at school with all that bickering - great stuff!
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Yep, I sense a child hood trauma in Light what with his frequent references to certain things...
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Meh. Thank you muchly. I don't think anything can compete with Goatboy's character analysis of him further down this thread. But dammit, I have to try!
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:19
Regular
Light wrote:
Ahh, if only you ignored the fresh faced 11 year old boys you keep
trying to tempt back to your room in order to show them how you use
your joystick...

Harsh. But very, very funny.

Well done :-)
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
the sagacious one wrote:
> Tries out the ignore feature.

I think Bell has a special version of it; it seems to allow him to read every post I make whilst still claiming to be ignoring me. Most odd...
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:01
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Thought I can't see what he's put now because I've
> clicked ignore user. A neat feature.

Ahh, if only you ignored the fresh faced 11 year old boys you keep trying to tempt back to your room in order to show them how you use your joystick...
Fri 13/08/04 at 12:56
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Tries out the ignore feature.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.