GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More exclusive PS2 games please!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/08/04 at 09:43
Regular
"boom boom click"
i want more only PS2 games coming to PS2. we had Final Fantasy until Nintendo nicked it and ruined it, and Vice City has gone to Xbox, so has MGS! infact can u name an exclusive PS2 title.
Sun 08/08/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Bicycle"
Ninjax wrote:
> i want more only PS2 games coming to PS2. we had Final Fantasy until
> Nintendo nicked it and ruined it,

Ummm...

FF was a Nintendo series originally... NES and SNES anyone?

Plus they didn't steal it, it isn't on a rival console, but on a different platform of consoles - handhelds - which Sony doesn't currently have a stake in...

Meh. I don't care if they're exclusive or not. I mean, what difference does it make? Ninty and MicroSoft have the same problem. Just look at Crimson Skies. Original was an XBox exclusive, but Crimson Skies 2 will be PS2 exclusive.

Hmmm... I'm all for a nice big multiplatform online server. So everyone from each console can play each other... Imagine an XBox vs. PS2 game of PES 4....

Much better.
Sun 08/08/04 at 18:20
Regular
Ace Combat 5 is the only one I would really miss; Killzone is the best the PS2 can offer for FPS, while not being a patch on the other platforms; MGS3 and San Andreas will appear on Xbox/PC eventually, and I don't think I could stand another marriage/spiky haired blond boy/random battle/save the world from bad guy with crazy hair again.

Ace Combat though, there doesn't seem to be a worthy alternative on any other system yet.
Sun 08/08/04 at 13:44
Regular
"boom boom click"
Gta SA is gonna go i bet and so will GT4.
Sun 08/08/04 at 12:57
Regular
Silent Hill 4's gonna be on Xbox.

Not that it'll be any good anyway.
Sun 08/08/04 at 11:36
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Kill Zone
Final Fantasy XII
GTA San Andrea
Kingdom Hearts 2
Silent Hill 4
Ace Combat 5
GT4

That's just off the top of my head, all exclusive, all coming to PS2 soon.
Sun 08/08/04 at 09:43
Regular
"boom boom click"
i want more only PS2 games coming to PS2. we had Final Fantasy until Nintendo nicked it and ruined it, and Vice City has gone to Xbox, so has MGS! infact can u name an exclusive PS2 title.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.