GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Devil may cry 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Devil May Cry 3'.
Wed 11/08/04 at 06:44
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
For all Devil may cry fans, DANTE IS BACK it's more fierce more horrorfying. More guns, swords and new deadly characters, fierce stages.
Sat 14/08/04 at 14:14
Regular
"hulagadoo"
There are 8 playable demos on it; Burnout 3, Crash Unlimited, Psi Ops, Ribbit King, Second Sight, Silent Hill 4, Star Wars Battlefront and Van Helsing, due to some problem Juiced could not be put on this months demo... it does say on the case and in the mag that its on it though, but then on the cellophine it says some problem occured.

Videos on the demo are, Call Of Duty, Devil May Cry 3, Far Cry, Gran Turismo, Destroy All Humans, Playboy: The Mansion and Goldeneye: Rogue Agent.
Sat 14/08/04 at 06:41
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
gr13ve wrote:
> A trailer is on the new demo from OPS2, it looks amazing, I was
> impressed with the graphics in the first game but these are stunning.
> I cannot wait until release. If only santa was still here I wouldnt
> have to buy it myself.
Well back luck santa ain't here, When did the demo get out i would love to have one of it. How many games are there to be playen in the 0PS2.
Fri 13/08/04 at 19:26
Regular
"hulagadoo"
A trailer is on the new demo from OPS2, it looks amazing, I was impressed with the graphics in the first game but these are stunning. I cannot wait until release. If only santa was still here I wouldnt have to buy it myself.
Fri 13/08/04 at 17:14
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Hypocrit*.
Fri 13/08/04 at 07:57
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
Only losers post like that. (Di**Head). yeah dante is gonna have real enemies like girls trying to kill him, Men i can't wait for this game.
Thu 12/08/04 at 08:28
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Jack***.
Thu 12/08/04 at 04:58
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
Well you know what DMC3 might just be great lets wait till december.And witch-king u are just a looser.LOL LOL
Wed 11/08/04 at 13:40
Regular
I've seen the trailer at gamespot.com and I'm not impressed. I was also disappointed with DMC2 for me the original was far better.
Wed 11/08/04 at 13:02
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
2 was outside which is never a good thing.
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:39
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Thought so.

Heard some crap about 2 and thought 1 was great, so I didn't want to risk the game losing its pride.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.