GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Devil may cry 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Devil May Cry 3'.
Wed 11/08/04 at 06:44
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
For all Devil may cry fans, DANTE IS BACK it's more fierce more horrorfying. More guns, swords and new deadly characters, fierce stages.
Thu 02/09/04 at 13:35
Regular
"A man with a stick"
witch-king wrote:
> I still play DMC1 regularly and I've had it for 3 yrs. So much better
> than 2. What would you prefer: a town or a haunted castle?

I recently got Devil May Cry 2 because it was cheap, so far I'm not impressed. The Castle in the first game was brilliantly designed, and suitably atmospheric, yet this City I'm running around through now lacks originality and suffers from poor level design.

How do you go from huge, Gothic castle to samey, repetitive city streets and (whoo hoo) dull industrial buildings? The level design in the second game is boring, I've seen it all before and this is before I mention the atrocious camera that constantly zooms out until the character is nothing more than a tiny spec on the horizon.

And what happened to the story? In the first I battled a god, here from what I can tell, I'm up against a business man who has a hand in genetic research or something. How original. I've not even been allowed to play as Dante yet, just some daft bird with stupid knives. It's good to hear that the developers of the original is returning for the third, they need him after the disastrous first sequel.
Thu 02/09/04 at 04:14
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Lol he didn't look much different in the second from the first but he does look at bit strange in some pics of devil may cry 3. Does anyone know where you can get dmc3 wallpapers?

Or don't they exist yet lol.
Wed 01/09/04 at 14:05
Regular
Dante looks crapper with every sequel he now looks a bit like Bruce Lee in the third game.
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I like the second one.
you can buy the first off of game for £3 lol.
Wed 01/09/04 at 06:41
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I still play DMC1 regularly and I've had it for 3 yrs. So much better than 2. What would you prefer: a town or a haunted castle?
Tue 31/08/04 at 22:49
Regular
The trailer on the new OPS2 disc made it look pretty cool. Only just bought DMC1 today (for £6.99) and so far I'm loving it. Might not look quite so great anymore, but it sure is very fun to play.
Mon 30/08/04 at 21:16
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I liked the second one, better than the first and the third one has the same fighting style as the second with added moths e.g. you can run around walls and also swing around poles, also I have seen a video clip a while back where he has a triple sided num chuck.
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:04
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
thanx men i will get it
Sun 15/08/04 at 11:29
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Speedo wrote:
> How is the playboy is it a s*x type of game. And thanx.

PLayboy is just like the sims, in a way. You are hugh hefner and it is your job to produce the playboy magazine, you do this by getting women then taking pictures of them. The nakedness is similar to the sims. When they have sex they hide, although the female characters breasts aren't blurred up.
Sun 15/08/04 at 03:50
Regular
" A ka Mr america"
How is the playboy is it a s*x type of game. And thanx.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.