GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube vs. Xbox - We know the score!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 13:02
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Yep, lately there have been many arguments over this, and we all know Cube is better than Xbox. If the world had sense there would be no PS2 and XBOX, but there is. So use this thread to destroy the XBOX enemy, and also use it for any Ninty related gossip you have on your chest when the enemy run off. Let World War III begin.

All hail Shvigsy, Ya!!!!
Sat 14/08/04 at 15:56
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
He's right about N64 being the best console ever though, but very little else.
Sat 14/08/04 at 15:35
Regular
Haha, you get more moronic as the hours pass.
Sat 14/08/04 at 15:28
Regular
"~DPG~"
Johnson wrote:
> Yep, lately there have been many arguments over this, and we all know
> Cube is better than Xbox. If the world had sense there would be no
> PS2 and XBOX, but there is. So use this thread to destroy the XBOX
> enemy, and also use it for any Ninty related gossip you have on your
> chest when the enemy run off. Let World War III begin.
>
> All hail Shvigsy, Ya!!!!

The Nintendo Gamecube isn't better than the Xbox. Lets face it. (the Xbox isn't very good either). The Nintendo64 was the best Nintendo console, but Nintendo just didn't have enough games. The PSone claimed to have over 500 games on the day of release. But the Nintendo64 didn't have that many or it would have been more sucessful. Nintendo need a good kick up the booty to get them into shape.

The competition is really at its peak now and with Xbox exclusive Halo 2 on the way Nintendo need something great. A Nintendo mag said that the new Zelda game is their version of Halo 2. NINTENDO WONT LEARN.

LACK of sales means Nintendo are currently in 3rd place. COme on Nintendo make a proper game!
Sat 14/08/04 at 11:14
Regular
Oh the ironing.
Fri 13/08/04 at 22:51
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> On the contrary, the majority of regular Nintendo forum visitors are
> more mature than you think.
>
> Don't underestimate them. Just because they play Nintendo games, it
> doesn't automatically make them 10/Townies.

Well as you should be able to tell, my problem lies not with the mature majority of users, but with the moronic minority who come here looking for an argument even if it means making an @rse of themselves.

I thought it was pretty clear from my posts actually.
Fri 13/08/04 at 22:42
Regular
"wIeRd"
oohhh what u gonna do
Fri 13/08/04 at 22:32
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Shut it.
Fri 13/08/04 at 22:18
Regular
"wIeRd"
here-here
Fri 13/08/04 at 21:58
Regular
On the contrary, the majority of regular Nintendo forum visitors are more mature than you think.

Don't underestimate them. Just because they play Nintendo games, it doesn't automatically make them 10/Townies.
Fri 13/08/04 at 21:47
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Gar-J - it's rather amusing that you've resorted to petty insults.
>
> I wont stoop down to your level though. I'll let you think you've
> actually won when really you've done exactly what you said
> Whitestripes was doing.

Wow, if only all mankind could have a halo like yours.

In fact the reason for this is because it seems to be the only language such filth understand. Would you try to explain quantum physics to a pig? No, so why should I try and debate maturely with this lot?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.