GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TimeSplitters 2..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Thu 12/08/04 at 16:44
Regular
Been playing this a lot recently and I seem to have reawoken my love for it. Multiplayer is just so brilliant, there's so many different modes and options it still feels fresh today.

Been trying out a few new game modes, Leech in particular, and also Shrink. Any game with a team of Monkeys and Robofish with Anaconda playing in the background deserves a medal. It looks hilarious when you have one-shot kills on, slappers only and there's a group of different sized monkeys punching the crap out of each other. The Snowman screaming "I'm melting!" as you lay into him with the flamethrower is genius.

I really can't believe I stopped playing this for so long, it's brilliant. It's no Goldeneye, but still one of the best FPS' I've played.

Oh, and WS, it's brilliant, so shush. :-P
Tue 31/08/04 at 21:22
Regular
"john"
i can all beat you in multiplayer mode
Fri 27/08/04 at 17:47
Regular
Woo. Just got platinum on R109 beta (50 kills, had 40 with 90 seconds to go).
I swear that level cheats you, homing missles are fired from round corners and still hit you.

Just got silvers left on "Someone has got to pay" "Simian shootout" and "Dambusters"

The rest are gold or platinum.
Tue 24/08/04 at 23:53
Regular
I played a bit today actually...

I got 115 kills in ten minues, my friend got 105.... the closest bot to us had 36 and the other two human players were below that.

What a true game.

Not quite the same as dark sims mind.
Tue 24/08/04 at 23:38
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tomoose wrote:
> If only you could play parts of the SP maps in MP...

You can.
Tue 24/08/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Raw on"
is the timesplitters made with the goldeneye engine cos it looks just like it (apart from the superior graphics etc)
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:29
Regular
"the burning sky"
If only you could play parts of the SP maps in MP...
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:27
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Scope wrote:
> TS 2 is pretty good but to be honest the levels aren't too brilliant..

Some of the level design on there is superb.. Siberia, where you can look out over the whole level from the roof of the dam at the end, Notre Dame with it's huge smashable stained glass glass windows and gothish look, Chicago's streets and pool table..
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tomoose wrote:
> tphi wrote:
> Argh, the challenges where you have to shoot the watermelons off the
> monkey's head.. when im shiit at sniping? Impossible.
>
> Thats easy, aim just above the first door on the left. All the
> monkeys come out of here, i think. I just kept shooting anything that
> came out of there and got Platinum!

Good tip that, thanks :)
Tue 24/08/04 at 00:57
Regular
TS 2 is pretty good but to be honest the levels aren't too brilliant..
Mon 23/08/04 at 22:29
Regular
"the burning sky"
tphi wrote:
> Argh, the challenges where you have to shoot the watermelons off the
> monkey's head.. when im shiit at sniping? Impossible.

Thats easy, aim just above the first door on the left. All the monkeys come out of here, i think. I just kept shooting anything that came out of there and got Platinum!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.