GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Madden 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Madden NFL 2005'.
Sun 22/08/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Genius. Picked this up last week in America, and loving it.

Buy it. Now. Unless you're gerrid, in which case, er...

End.
Tue 31/08/04 at 16:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oakland? If you don't return, we'll all know why.

Raiders = winnars!
Tue 31/08/04 at 13:41
Regular
"I ush!"
gerrid wrote:
> Oooh what was the score did we win? You must be quite a big guy to
> play D-line, I could never do it. I'm pretty decent and throwing the
> ball and I can catch too. Not too sure about tackling as I've never
> tried it

Unfortunately we lost 34-14, but it wasn't bad for the teams first game. Our offence moved the ball consistantly but turned it over twice. Their defence converted on a lot of 3rd and 15+. Could have been a lot closer.

[URL]http://eteamz.active.com/uchsharks/news/index.cfm?id=2460135&cat=0[/URL]
Tue 31/08/04 at 12:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oooh what was the score did we win? You must be quite a big guy to play D-line, I could never do it. I'm pretty decent and throwing the ball and I can catch too. Not too sure about tackling as I've never tried it
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:57
Regular
"I ush!"
gerrid wrote:
> I am definitely hoping that my Uni will have a team, and if it doesn't
> then it will when I arrive. You're playing in an NCAA game? Maybe
> you'll end up in the next EA game.

lol, yeah, and maybe I'll enter the NFL draft and some fruit loop owner will pick me up ;)

> I wish that they would release the
> NCAA games over here, as they're really quite different from Madden
> and a lot more like the ESPN NFL games.

Yeah, I've never played them but I heard they feature more veers and options, and funky trick plays.

>
> Good luck with the match, and enjoy the being a spectator, I imagine
> it's a lot less painful. I'm an Eagles fan myself, and Afrojoe is an
> Oakland fan, so he'll be very jealous that you get to see them.

Good luck with TO then. If he fits in okay he might just be the difference that finally gets philli to the big game.
I'm looking forward to seeing Jerry Rice hall in another touchdown pass, and the bills line struggle with Sapp and Washington :D

> and be sure to get some merchandise while you're over there, it's
> about 50% cheaper.

I'm taking an empty suitcase with me :)

>
> What position do you play?

D line mainly.
I play mostly DE in senior and more DT for GB. I play where ever I'm needed for uni, mainly DE/DT and occasionally MLB.

[URL]http://www.dcs.hull.ac.uk/people/cspsjg/[/URL]
might interest you
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh and you're going to Oakland! Good luck getting out of there alive.
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:42
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I am definitely hoping that my Uni will have a team, and if it doesn't then it will when I arrive. You're playing in an NCAA game? Maybe you'll end up in the next EA game. I wish that they would release the NCAA games over here, as they're really quite different from Madden and a lot more like the ESPN NFL games.

Good luck with the match, and enjoy the being a spectator, I imagine it's a lot less painful. I'm an Eagles fan myself, and Afrojoe is an Oakland fan, so he'll be very jealous that you get to see them. Oh and be sure to get some merchandise while you're over there, it's about 50% cheaper.

What position do you play?
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:38
Regular
"I ush!"
gerrid wrote:
> :' }
>
> You lucky, lucky son-of-a. I wish I could play some football but no
> around here is that interested. Maybe this year I'll start up an NFL
> club in my school. I wonder if it'd ever work...

I've been a 49ers fan for ages and now I get to see them against Atlanta. Shame they lost so much in the off season, but I'm still soooo excited.

Then I'm playing in an DivIII NCAA game against Menlo and if I make it out of that alive I get to see Bills @ Oakland too.

There's a great grass roots program developing in the UK and a very succesfull Collegiate League, so if you're planning to go to uni make sure you choose one with a team. There's always senior league but I think the game is far more enjoyable at collegiate level because it seems more sporting somehow.
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
:' }

You lucky, lucky son-of-a. I wish I could play some football but no around here is that interested. Maybe this year I'll start up an NFL club in my school. I wonder if it'd ever work...
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:28
Regular
"I ush!"
gerrid wrote:
> If you're going to the US, you can get a US GC and a US copy of Madden
> and you'll have it a whole 7 days early. It's worth it, I bet you.

I would but unfortunately I'll be far too busy watching and playing real football to have time to play madden ; )
It's going to be soooo cool :D
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:26
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If you're going to the US, you can get a US GC and a US copy of Madden and you'll have it a whole 7 days early. It's worth it, I bet you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.