GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most dissapointing games ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/06/01 at 22:07
Regular
We have encountered the odd lame game, well actually alot of poor games such as Ridge Racer 5 and Fantasvision,but what games do u reckon let you down.

I say balck and white.It promised so much but lets us down with its repetative gameplay,and LIONHEAD,where is the fun factor.(please note=this is my personal opinion)

so what games were lame
Thu 21/06/01 at 22:33
Regular
You only find games disappointing if you look forward to them or have expectations.

If you're planning on getting a game then don't expect ANYTHING. Don't even think about it. Just forget about it until you actually get it.

Then it would have to be a god awful game to be a disappointment.
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:44
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
WWF No Mercy was a massive dissapointment when it had that bug.
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:41
Top of my list
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:18
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
cooldogs wrote:
> I'm waiting for the release next year of the Microsoft Snail racer
> which is famed for its revolutionary slower than real time gaming
> and outstanding 30 mile long race tracks along straight concreate
> paths!

WOW!!! That sounds really good. I can't wait. I'll have to buy an X-Box just for that.
Thu 21/06/01 at 17:45
I'm waiting for the release next year of the Microsoft Snail racer which is famed for its revolutionary slower than real time gaming and outstanding 30 mile long race tracks along straight concreate paths!
Thu 21/06/01 at 17:15
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Shocktrooper wrote:
> I heard that at E3, Microsoft announced that a revolutional new game
> will be coming out...it's called: The Microsoft Cross-stitch
> simulator!

Hey Shocky good to see you. I never got to talk yesterday. Why dont you go and check out my story:Blast to the Past on the chat. I was going to continue it today but I never got the chance.
Thu 21/06/01 at 17:14
Shocktrooper wrote:
> I heard that at E3, Microsoft announced that a revolutional new game
> will be coming out...it's called: The Microsoft Cross-stitch
> simulator!

Can't wait!!! What about a knitting simulator. Could be a hit!!!
Thu 21/06/01 at 17:09
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I heard that at E3, Microsoft announced that a revolutional new game will be coming out...it's called: The Microsoft Cross-stitch simulator!
Thu 21/06/01 at 17:08
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Shocktrooper wrote:
> Good news Fm, the Microsoft Washing Machine Simulator's coming soon
> - can't wait can you?

*explodes with excitement*
Thu 21/06/01 at 17:08
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Dk on the N64. It was just Banjo but with kongs. Also in my eyes CTR is pretty poor. Diddy Kong racing just with different characters. It was a blatant rip off wheras DKR was a reworked Mario Kart but it had a lot of original features, namely the Adventure mode. Sony when will you learn that you cant just stick your own characters in karts and expect it to be a hit (even if it probably was).

(;o|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.