GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sold My Cube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/08/04 at 14:01
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Tis' true.

And theres nothing you can do about it!

Mwahahahaha!!!

[S]Blame Ninty for not releasing any decent games in the summer, they dont realise during the 6 weeks Holidays kids like me dont have LIVES!
Tue 31/08/04 at 00:15
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Erm what's wrong with Phantasy Star, Harvest Moon and Final Fantasy?
> They weren't made by Nintendo...

But weren't released on other formats.

I wrote a post ages ago as to why Nintendo are relying on third parties for the first 6 months... to simply increase third party sales and support.
Tue 31/08/04 at 00:14
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> What are you talking about, Kirby's Air ride and Code Veronica. Get a
> grip Dringo.

I was just creating a list of exclusive software released this year, I didn't state it was good... my list of good games came earlier in the post.

> And what about Eyetoy? I'd hardly call that 'nothing special' for the
> PS2.

Surly that was release last year.
Mon 30/08/04 at 22:41
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Whats the N5?
Mon 30/08/04 at 17:03
Regular
"thursdayton!"
maddmun wrote:
> As long as the N5 is backwards compatible, I won't care which it comes
> out on (because I won't buy it), I just want the N5 to be backwards
> compatible.

I think it will be, Nintendo know how popular a feature it was on the PS2.
Mon 30/08/04 at 13:04
Regular
As long as the N5 is backwards compatible, I won't care which it comes out on (because I won't buy it), I just want the N5 to be backwards compatible.
Sun 29/08/04 at 03:55
Regular
Nah, AC 2 is certainly in development. It's either going to be one of the very last GC games or it will be shunted to the N5.

I hope it will go N5 personally, gives them far more scope for the game. The main issue with games like The Sims and AC is fitting enough content in to make people want to play it for a bit everyday.

Plus I'm pretty confident they will be developing proper online for the N5, which expands the fun and longetivity by about 500%. And make it actually worth playing. It would make one hell of a MMORPG (though not an RPG).

The one thing I don't want it for it to remain a GC game, but then get released on the N5 as it took too long. Like we have here with an N64 game being released on the GC.
Sun 29/08/04 at 00:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Animal Crossing would be good if it wasn't for the fact I had it on
> Cube over 2 years ago.
>
> Any news on when Animal Crossing 2's gonna come out?
>
> That's a game that I'd definetly buy.

No news, at all. Me thinks Nintendo's hint that they had a "new" AC title in the making was them talking about Animal Crossing DS.
Sat 28/08/04 at 22:09
Regular
Animal Crossing would be good if it wasn't for the fact I had it on Cube over 2 years ago.

Any news on when Animal Crossing 2's gonna come out?

That's a game that I'd definetly buy.
Sat 28/08/04 at 22:06
Regular
I think Paper Mario 2, Metroid Prime 2, Animal Crossing and Pikmin 2 might just do it for me. If we got Half-Life 2 on the XBox this year Nintendo's line-up would stand no chance.

Although I can see why you might not be too excited if you don't like Prime and turn-based RPG's.
Sat 28/08/04 at 21:59
Regular
Rickoss wrote:

> Although I do think by the end of the year Nintendo's 2004 will have
> been superior.

Pikmin 2 can't take on the might of Fable and Halo 2 no matter how good it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.