GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's looking forward to TSP3 more than Halo 2 then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters: Future Perfect'.
Sat 28/08/04 at 23:21
Regular
....only me then?

This game looks immense and the Live play is just the icing on the cake.

Seems to be going for a more realistic look than the last game, of course it's keeping the excellent art style on the characters though.

Can't wait!

[URL] http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/639/639601/vids_1.html [/URL]
Sun 29/08/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
*strokes assault rifle*

We'll see about that.
Sun 29/08/04 at 13:03
Regular
"\\"
I was actually responding to Tilta... But i couldn't be bothered to reply quoting his message, or make any refference to him.

But i'll still 'pwn' you.

*takes out pistol*
Sun 29/08/04 at 13:04
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> You're arguing over which computer game will be better on Xbox live,
> on an Internet chat forum, yet don't want to be labelled
> "geeky"...?

No. I'm not saying doing this isn't geeky and playing games online isn't geeky, I'm just talking about the kind of freaks on Live that play the game 24/7 and will you use any means necessary to win, including cheating.

They've spoiled Pandorra Tomorrow, Rainbow Six 3 and many other games by glitching and using pathetic tactics. I'd predict there's gonna be a major problem with these kinds of retards on Halo 2.
Sun 29/08/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Probably. I play PC Halo online quite a bit, and it's full of smacktards. Some games I've seen entire teams just shoot each other at their own base. Why can't they take an online computer game simulating capture the flag seriously????
Sun 29/08/04 at 13:08
Regular
"\\"
*laughs*
Sun 29/08/04 at 13:12
Regular
Pi$$ing around's one thing, but glitching through walls and other incredibly gay things is another. Infact the best thing in Soldier of Fortune 2 is team killing, nothing like running up and popping a mates head off with a shotgun.

Anyone know if Halo 2's gonna have online statistics?

That tends to be the main source of people cheating, sad freaks going out of their way to get their meaningless statistics up even if it means acting like a gimp tard.
Sun 29/08/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm hoping the servers are fast enough to cope with 16 players. Anything with a ping over 100 on PC normally starts warping, and jumping. Hope they have a ping counter too.
Sun 29/08/04 at 13:19
Regular
Should think Microsoft or Bungie will have dedicated servers set-up so lag shouldn't be much of a problem hopefully. Heard they were experimenting with player number so maybe they'll manage to get more than 16 in dedicated servers or something.

The levels look freaking massive though from that video, I doubt I'll be able to host even 6 players on those things.
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:52
"Retarded List"
Halo 2. TS3. Oooh what a tough decision. *laughs sarcasticaly*
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Err.

What?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.