GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who's looking forward to TSP3 more than Halo 2 then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters: Future Perfect'.
Sat 28/08/04 at 23:21
Regular
....only me then?

This game looks immense and the Live play is just the icing on the cake.

Seems to be going for a more realistic look than the last game, of course it's keeping the excellent art style on the characters though.

Can't wait!

[URL] http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/639/639601/vids_1.html [/URL]
Sun 29/08/04 at 00:10
Regular
Here's a gameplay clip (12MB) [URL] http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/ (space) t_timesplitters_fp_kikizo1.wmv [/URL]

I'm looking forward to Halo 2 more, but will get this aswell.
Sun 29/08/04 at 00:59
Regular
I preferred TimeSplitters 2 to Halo, so I'll be looking forward to both.
Sun 29/08/04 at 09:13
Regular
"\\"
C Col wrote:
> Here's a gameplay clip (12MB) [URL]http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_timesplitters_fp_kikizo1.wmv[/URL]
>
> I'm looking forward to Halo 2 more, but will get this aswell.

There doesn't need to be a space in URLs.
Sun 29/08/04 at 10:08
Regular
Trading maps online sounds pretty great, and obviously the game will rock so very much. After the first Halo I'll always be looking forward to TS:FP more than it.

Online TimeSplitters will be amazing.
Sun 29/08/04 at 10:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Nah, sorry, Halo 2 everytime. I like Timesplitters as a game, but the multiplayer never cut it. Too...cartoony.
Sun 29/08/04 at 10:16
Regular
"\\"
Yeah. From that video it seems more of an arcady game, and arcady games are good for a short while, but then they can last for ages on multiplayer.

I'll possibly buy this. Halo 2 i'll be getting for sure though.
Sun 29/08/04 at 11:30
Regular
I never really found any of the timesplitters games of much interest to me.

Well, we never did to be exact, we prefered a good game of 8 player Halo.

Still the concept of Live online gaming and the realism is quite tantalising.

I'll keep a watch on it, but Halo 2 comes first :P
Sun 29/08/04 at 11:47
Regular
I can see Timesplitters 3 being the better game online. Not because it necessarily will be the better game, but because I imagine Halo 2 is gonna be geek heaven on Xbox Live and this is gonna take away a lot of the enjoyment of the game like it's killed off a lot of online games for me.

Timesplitters 3 is more about fun and as it's not so serious I don't think there'll be as many geeks as on Halo 2.
Sun 29/08/04 at 12:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
You're arguing over which computer game will be better on Xbox live, on an Internet chat forum, yet don't want to be labelled "geeky"...?
Sun 29/08/04 at 12:59
Regular
"\\"
*gurgles*

Just 'cause you're crap :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.