GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your best Pokemon Game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/08/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I know some of the games are a bit dated but they were still good when they first came out so which one is your best and why?

Pokemon Gold/Silver

Because it was the first game that made everything slightly easier without messing up the whole experience eg. You can press SELECT to get onto a bike quicker, you had much more room in youyr bag/pack thingy.

It doesn't HAVE to be the Pokemon games on the GBA.
Tue 31/08/04 at 00:13
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Pokemonsnap was such an ingenius game with the best and most fun gameplay ever! It was so enjoyable just cruising round those exotic levels taking pictures and triggering special events. why it wasnt longer I dont know!? maybe there will be a GC sequel that will vastly improve on the gamelength of the old one.

My fave GB game has to be crystal! It had all the best elements of gold and silver but with added pokemon animations and the great new quest for suicune! loved every minute of that game...
Mon 30/08/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Looking forward to playing Sapphire on Wednesday, I wanna see the new Pokemon. (Damn that sounds so gay...)
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:36
"period drama"
Yellow.
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:26
Regular
"\\"
Pokemon Blue.

I was 148 pokemon into it, and...

Oh. have i told this story before?

Sorry.
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:15
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Pokemon Stadium 2.
Mon 30/08/04 at 20:12
Regular
Pokemon Red.
Mon 30/08/04 at 19:31
Regular
Pokemon Snap
Mon 30/08/04 at 19:29
Regular
The originals were awesome.

But I think Gold/Silver just clinches it, far better graphics, more moves, better interface, less annoying and I like the real time element. It also introduced 100 new Pokemon and still let me use my Charizard :)

Ruby on the other hand = no Charizard :( Hence haven't beaten the Elite 4 yet.

Fire Red will obviously be the best once it's released.
Mon 30/08/04 at 19:17
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Pokémon Red. By far.
Mon 30/08/04 at 19:13
Regular
Pokemon Blue.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.