GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your best Pokemon Game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 30/08/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I know some of the games are a bit dated but they were still good when they first came out so which one is your best and why?

Pokemon Gold/Silver

Because it was the first game that made everything slightly easier without messing up the whole experience eg. You can press SELECT to get onto a bike quicker, you had much more room in youyr bag/pack thingy.

It doesn't HAVE to be the Pokemon games on the GBA.
Tue 31/08/04 at 15:34
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Testing...Testing..1..2..3...

'é'

Oh so it is.
Tue 31/08/04 at 14:51
Regular
"thursdayton!"
dooz2k2 wrote:
> é

Or Alt+130.

Annoys me too :D
Tue 31/08/04 at 13:10
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
é

it's an é!!!

AltGr and e!!!

get it right!!

I'm going to go and hide behind that tree now....
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:59
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Oh, wow.

:p

When is Pokemon Emerald coming out in the US/UK?
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
different pokemon, different colour cart.
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:33
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Whats the difference between Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Red???
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Pokemon Blue as well. I had the best time naming my pokemon really immature things, like piseofsh-t
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:22
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Pokemon Blue pwned Pokemon Red.

Pokemon Blue.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:28
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I had Pokemon Snap and loved the graphics and stuff but I didn't really understand the fun int he game, your just went along on a boat or something just taking pictures of pokemon doing stupid things.

It was okay at the time because I was a Die Hard Pokemon fan but now I just look back at it and think : Ugh...
Tue 31/08/04 at 04:59
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
Either Pokémon Red, because it was the first I played, or Pokémon Silver, because of the graphical and gameplay advantages it had over the original 3 games.

I haven't played any others after that, and dont particularly want to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.